Ken Kaneki

I walked into my favourite coffee shop, Anteiku. I must say, they do make the best coffee here. Being a ghoul, coffee is the only human thing I can stomach. I walk up to the counter, Kaya was already serving someone, instead a young looking guy walked up to me. I've never seen him here in Anteiku before, well, I do like to keep to myself. "What can I get for you?" He asked, he was a rather small guy, black hair and an eye patch.
"Oh, just a coffee please."
"Any food to go with that?" I looked to the cabinet of food, it made my stomach churn I almost felt sick.
"Oh, no thank you."
"Okay, I'll bring it over to you shortly." I sat back at my usual corner table next to the window. "Hamlet." He said placing my coffee on the table in front of me.
"Shakespeare was a great writer. You wanna sit with me." He sat down in the chair across from me. "The name's ( Y / N )."
"I'm Kaneki."
"Pleasure to meet you Kaneki." The doorbell of the coffee shop rang, I looked over, a dove, case in hand. I pulled my hair to cover my face, I picked up my coffee, "sorry, I gotta go Kaneki." He can't know what I am, he's a nice human, I don't want him to get hurt. I look over my shoulder to see the dove behind me. I pulled my mask over my face, it covered just over half my face, revealing my eyes through holes in the lace covered leather.
"Hey! I wouldn't run Widdow! It won't prevent your execution!" He shouted from behind me, I stopped and turned around. My eyes changing from a human like blue to the red and black of a ghoul. "Come on. Let me see that Kagune." He taunted. Fine. He wants to see my Kagune he can. I released my Kagune from my lower back. "Ah. A Rinkaku." The number of tentacles a Rinkaku Kagune has depends on their power and RC count. I happen to have six. He looked taken aback.
"I see the fear in your eyes. I smell it in your blood. Think you quinque can match me?" I looked past him to see another ghoul, a Rinkaku Kagune just like me, but with four tentacles. His mask, covered all of his face but one eye.
"The eyepatch." The dove muttered under his breath.
"Hey! Just leave her alone!" He spoke, his voice muffled slightly by his mask. "She has done no wrong!"
"You are both monsters. You must be destroyed." The dove retaliated.
"We don't want to fight you" the eyepatch spoke. I want to fight that dove. I want to kill him. He's been hunting me like a deer, he killed my little sister, he tore out her Kagune, little did this tiny dove know that like a select few ghouls I can produce two Kagunes. I will use both to tear him limb from limb, I'll keep him alive for as long as I can but hunger is a hard thing to suppress. I walked over to the eyepatch ghoul.
"Let me kill him." I told him what he had done. I told him how my sister practically begged for death. He grabbed my wrist.
"You'll just become the monster he thinks you are." I released my second Kagune.
"H-how?? A Rinkaku and an Ukaku?? How is that even possible?!" I walked forwards towards him. He stumbled backwards, tripping over the pavement. He fell backwards. He tried scrambling away. I kicked his case out of his reach and sat straddling his chest.
"When two ghouls with different Kagunes have a child there's a slim chance that child will take both Kagunes. I am one of those children."
"I-I have seen those Kagune before."
"Yes. Look at me." I removed my mask. "You murdered my family in cold blood just because they were ghouls. It'd be like me killing you because I don't like your shoes. Pointless."
"I do know you. From the 21st Ward"
"Well done."
"The (Y/L/N) family."
"Yes. Now. You will let me and eyepatch over there go and you will never speak of me again. You will report me dead and never reveal my face to a soul."
"Or what?"
"Or I will do to you what you did to me. I will kill all those you love, right in front of your eyes while you are completely unable to help them."
"Fine." I smiled and bit deep into his left wrist. "What the hell was that for?!"
"That was so you never forget our deal" I got up and ran, eyepatch in hot pursuit. When back at Anteiku I stopped quickly pulling off my mask and stuffing it into my jacket pocket. He stood in front of the door. "Out of the way Kaneki. I know it's you. Eyepatch. Really. What's with that? Both eyes are the same." He pulled off the mask to reveal one grey eye. "A half ghoul."
"Yeh. You, you have two Kagunes."
"Yeh."
"Come work here at Anteiku with us, we offer refuge to all ghouls. So, Widdow-"
"-it's Black Widdow, like the old comic character. I was named after her for my style and amazing killing capabilities and that most of my old victims were male just like how the black Widdow spider kills and eats its mate."
"You'll fit in. Just no hunting."
"No worries. I'm done with the hunting." He held the door for me. I think this Kaneki and I could be very close, he's very easy to talk to.

A/N I know I know. This one isn't a Yu-Gi-Oh character but I've been watching a lot of Tokyo Ghoul recently and I thought a little bit of Kaneki would be nice haha. Back to Yu-Gi-Oh in the next one.
Like and comment your thoughts.
-jadieelynchx