Crow Hogan request.

This one is for Touko31   I am so so sorry this took so long. Hope you enjoy it anyway. Hehe.
-Jadieelynchx

So.. This is how it is.. On a street corner, selling... Myself. My parents have disowned me and my jack ass of a landlord put up the rent knowing full well I have just enough to scrape by.
That's what you get for committing crimes, you get punished. Turns out curiosity did kill the cat.
I lived a great life in the heights of New Domino city, now I'm down in Satellite stealing my way through life and now this. That's it. My life has finally reached its all time low.
I looked up to see a pair of headlights in front of me, I stand tall and adjust what little clothing I had on as a young male walked over to me. "What can I do for you sir?" I asked smirking slightly.
"I think the question is what can I do for YOU?" He hung a jacket around my shoulders.
"What?"
"You don't need to be out here doing this." He spoke softly.
"Sir. You don't understand. I do. I need money for rent and no one will take me for a job with these god forsaken marks on my face so this is all I have to offer." I gestured to the rest of me.
"No. I won't accept that." He stepped into the light, his hair a bright orange, his eyes a light smokey grey. He had criminal marks just like me. "The name's Crow. Come with me." He offered me a hand. What had I to lose? He lead me to a motorcycle, which he got on and waited.
"Me? On that thing? You gotta be joking!" I backed away.
"Come on. It's great fun." He smiled.
"Not a chance. I'd rather take my chance here. Thanks." I turned to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.
"I'll keep you safe. I promise" his voice was soft, it made me want to trust him. He helped me onto the back of the motorcycle. He climbed on in front of me. I sat with my hands by my sides. Not knowing where to put them. He reached behind him and pulled my arms around his waist and laced my fingers together. "Hold on tight sweetheart." He laughed before starting up the engine and taking off down the highway. At first I was absolutely terrified, clinging onto Crow for dear life. He on the other hand was so relaxed, like he does this all day every day. It calmed me, I let myself pull away from him, watching the lights of Satellite pass by, the wind in my hair. This is the closest feeling I could ever get to flying. "Yeh. It is like flying." He smiled, glancing at me over his shoulder.
"Did I say that out loud?" I mumbled pressing my head into his back in embarrassment.
"Yeh. It's cool though. It's one of the reasons I ride. Freedom." He was right. You just feel so free.
He pulled into a garage and stopped the bike's engine. He helped me off and took the helmet off me. He lead me into a room of people. Two guys looked up at us, along with a pair of twins. One boy and one girl. "Crow! Finally. I thought you'd never come back. Leo and I are hungry!" The young girl ran over, embracing Crow. She looked up at me, down at my lack of attire and then back at Crow. "I'm sure it's grown-up stuff but... Who is she?"
"Luna. This is... I never did catch your name sweetheart." He smiled.
"Sweetheart? Really?" I heard a cockney British accent speak from the couch adjacent to where I was standing. I looked over to a tall blond guy standing up and walking over to me. "Crow. You need to step up your game. You sound like an old man."
"Yeh. It does sound more like something you'd say Jack." Crow retaliated. I couldn't help but laugh slightly.
"You walked into that one Limey." I laughed.
"I like her. She's got spirit." A deeper voice spoke. I simply smiled.
"I'm Y/N. And you all are?"
After brief introductions Crow lead me to a room that had three single beds in it. "The only spare bed is with Leo and Luna. I hope that's ok."
"It's more than okay. It's miles better than sharing a bed with some creep." I sat on the edge of the bed, my thumb running over the soft bed sheets.
"So how'd a pretty girl like you end up in a place like this?" He asked, sitting next to me.
"I was a curious teenager. So when we went on a high school trip to a laboratory I just looked through a window and fell through a door. I was charged with trespassing, branded and sent here. My parents disowned me and I had to steal and sell for money. And here I am, saved by some mysterious stranger."
"Oh. I'm so sorry."
"It's cool. We do what we can to get by. I was one week away from graduating high school to go onto dance school." He took my hands that played with the hem of my short skirt.
"We'll take care of you. One day you'll go home and you'll go to dance school. Promise."
"Why would you do this for me. I'm literally some hooker you found on the street." He tilted my chin up.
"I dunno. I saw you and knew that you weren't really like that. That you had no other choice. I dunno. I saw something in you." I smiled slightly. "Plus you are really pretty couldn't let a girl like you just sell herself away could I?" He gently kissed the back of my hand before standing and walking towards the door. "I've left you some clothes, I hope they'll be okay for you to sleep in. I'll see you in the morning." He walked out. I pulled on his clothes and laid in the bed. I have a home, someone who I assume cares about me. I could like living here. Living with Crow.

Soooo. I'm not hugely fond of this as I'm not overly familiar with Crow but heh. I tried. Hahahaha.
-Jadieelynchx