"How was your day?" I asked after we spent time in eating silence.

"It was chill. After I dropped you off I ran a few errands, nothing major though." He spoke nonchalantly. If you were wondering what he did for a living, I wish I could tell you. I wouldn't jump the gun and say that his source of income was drug related, but, let's be honest .. Jay wasn't too much of a corporate America man but he sure made corporate America salary, if not more! In our time together I have tried to find out small tidbits about it, but he kept a tight seal on that portion of his life; hell, we both had things to hide.

"I was wondering if you would be interested in us taking a small weekend getaway?" I choked on my glass of white wine mid gulp at his question. Immediately, he sent a few hard pats to my back and I finally caught my breath, "A what?!" I anxiously questioned.

Jay looked at me in confusion, "A lil' vacation. That doesn't sound appeasing to you?"

"It-it does, it's just, us on vacation?" I spoke in a low tone.

"Hear me out, I know both of our schedules are crazy but that's the point. We just spoke about only seeing each other when we need other and frankly, I want to move forward in our relationship. Maybe this vacation can start that process for us, you get what I'm sayin?"

Prior to now, Jay and I had never placed a solid label on our connection, but we knew that in some form we were committed to each other. I, however was the main partner who held back for other reasons. And frankly, I am scared to death to discover how my life would be if I were to end my marriage and commit solely to Jay when we are just beginning to water our foundation. Either direction I go I know is bound to be messy, but hey.. I made this bed and will eventually have to lay in it.

"I do. How about you tell me the weekend you have in mind and I'll let you know if it'll work for me?" My statement caused Jay to showcase a big smile.

"Deal."

We continued our dinner making small conversation and I washed our dirty dishes once we were finished. Next, we indulged in some ice cream and more wine until we found ourselves love making on the kitchen counter. As I rode him at a slow pace, his hands gripped my hips while I mounted my hands on his chest; I swear our sex didn't have to be this amazing.

"Shit, I'm cumming!" I moaned aloud. Jay then quickened his pace and in no time we were groaning in ecstasy. We stayed put a minute or two longer before he pulled out and disposed of his dirty condom. When he returned, I pulled him in for a long kiss.

"I wasn't suppose to be falling this hard for you Beyoncé .." Jay muttered as our faces stood inches apart. I gave a devilish smirk in response and he bursted into a fit a laughter. I admit that I didn't expect myself to fall so hard for him either but the heart wants what it want ... I just wish this happened under better pretenses.

Since he couldn't stay the rest of night, we made out until his departure and once he was gone for good, I tidied up my second home and snuck back out through the garage and drove off into the night sky. I made it home earlier than expected and to my surprise, Idris was still awake once I entered our bedroom at the wee hour of 2am. When he noticed my presence, he gave me a small smile.

"Work wasn't too bad?" He asked.

I shook my no, "Surprisingly I only had two minor surgeries, so I took the first chance I could to come back home. Why aren't you asleep?"

Idris shrugged his shoulders, "Guess I was missing your body heat."

I rolled my eyes, "Boy please. You say that like you haven't spent a year plus on the couch."