Serious Alpha vs. Playful Omega

ابدأ من البداية

With both of them now on the bed, Xael's scent filled the room along with her purrs and moans of pleasure as her Alpha rutted her to his heart's content. He was very tender with her as he didn't want to hurt or cause her pain. Shado also wanted to mark her again which she allowed him to do. This time his teeth barely did any damage as he held her in place and the bite would heal quickly.

After about 4 hours of him being in rut, it subsided. The two showered together, Xael's ears still visible. She had to smack her Mate's hand a couple of times as he kept playing with them as they showered. The Alpha couldn't help it, the ears along with her lingering sweet scent was turning him on again. Without much warning, he rutted her one last time in the shower.

Shower and impromptu mate session over, they dried off and returned to the living room. Shado put on sweatpants, Xael one of his tshirts and a pair of undies. She sat on the bed as her eyes watched her Alpha with an intense gaze move about the apartment. He looked in the fridge but didn't find anything he wanted to eat.

"Pizza!" Xael's yell startled him a little but he quickly brushed it off with a chuckle.

"You are such an Omega baby." Xael gave him her typical kissy face. He moved to open the windows and lit some sage. Turning towards the bed, he stood and simply looked at his mate. She was gorgeous and adorable with her cute, furry ears and a huge black tail that she had hidden from him under the covers. He walked up to her and caressed her face as she nuzzled into his hand. His other hand went to touch her ears and they automatically pinned themselves against her head. Xael giggled at him as she moved her tail and playfully hit him with it.

"A tail too?! So what's with the ears and tail babe?"

"It's how my wolf can show that it's being submissive towards you. It only happens with Dire Omegas. Like this, we're weakened, so we have to fully trust our Mates and feel safe around them to present like this."

"I see, so you completely and totally trust me?" Shado brought their foreheads together as he continued to inhale his Omega's scent.

"I do." Xael brushed her tail against his chest.

"Will you always be this adorable every time I'm in rut?"

"Only when I want to." The Alpha had to laugh at that. Even though his Mate was an Omega, she still had a stubborn Alpha side.

"Now you're my cute, furry weirdo Omega."

"And you're my handsome, sexy furboy. Now get me pizza!" Xael gave him a quick kiss.

"Yes ma'am!" Shado saluted her and searched for a shirt and shoes. "You're okay with me leaving you right?"

"Yup! I just need you to stay close when I'm in heat. Now get me pizza!!"

As she heard her Alpha jog down the stairs, Xael laid on her stomach and searched for another movie. His rutting and healing that wolf had worn her out but she was hungry and really wanted pizza. Shado returned not too long after that with food and some pop for them both. They took up their usual spots to eat, her on the edge of the bed and Shado with a chair in front of her. As they ate he noticed Xael shiver a little, being on her side of the bed he reached for the electric blanket control and turned it on low for her.

"Thanks handsome."

"Mn, So how long will the ears and tail last?"

"Ohhhhhh, until I get tired of it."

"When's the last time you shifted like this?"

Xael chuckled at him. "When I was a little kid."