groupie love • jpj

fluff w/ smutty undertones - level 3

groupie love • john paul jones

play music above for better experience •

"You're a star-fucker! You're nothing but a lay to him, don't you get it? You'll never be anything more than a teenage whore

"You're a star-fucker! You're nothing but a lay to him, don't you get it? You'll never be anything more than a teenage whore."

Words buzzed throughout your head as you brought a lit stick up to your lips, staring down at the bustling city from your temple on the hotel balcony. While you analyzed the taxi drivers and workers of the night, inside the running water filled the 4th floor with a hypnotizing hum.

"Are you going to join me?"

Startled, the cancer stick slips from your fingers - you sigh to yourself, watching the wind carry away the blazing embers. Behind you, John leant on the sliding glass door, his hair pulled out of his face and lower half covered by a white towel.

You followed him back into the room, taking his hand as he led you to the dim bathroom. A shudder rippling from beneath your skin as his cold fingers touched you, your clothing slipping off effortlessly.

You let him carry you into the shower, humming as he lathered a rich perfume into your hair.

"You're awfully quiet. . ."

Turning to face him, you ran a finger through his hair, admiring the way the water darkened it - autumn leaf, honey brown,

"Hydroponics." You whispered, feeling him chuckle underneath you.

Later, you wore his clothes to bed, holding him close as he kissed lazily at your throat, cherishing the feeling of his embrace.

You'd spend morning with him, maybe even the after noon, and possibly the next few nights - he could take you to the next city, you'd be his tour girl. But whatever you had always ended there. You were never anything more.

And that was okay.

You were one of few woman who had the privilege of being held by him - there was a woman before you and there'd always be another after .

And that way okay.

He was yours in this moment. And that was all that mattered.

God my chapters are just getting shorter and shorter! I promise my long chapters are coming back once I get through this little phase

God my chapters are just getting shorter and shorter! I promise my long chapters are coming back once I get through this little phase. This totally isn't my style of writing but with the spring comes this experimental phase of mine, I want to touch on as many styles as possible before choosing 'my' style. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did :)