dazed n confused • rp

smut : level 5

dazed n confused • robert plant

play music above for better experience •

Been dazed and confusedfor so long it's not true

for so long it's not true

Wanted a woman,
never bargained for you

Lots of people talk
and few of them know

Soul of a woman was created below

☮ ☮ ☮

You awoke to the sound of ruffling. Peeking your face out of your mountain of covers you found your boyfriend Robert slipping on his pants, getting ready to leave the apartment.

You sat up swiftly, covering your bare chest with the sheets. "Why are you leaving me?" You whined, desperate for him to join you back in bed.

The night before consisted of nothing but lovemaking. He promised to make you experience a pleasure unreal, and he kept his word. The effects of last night lingered with you as you awoke, and you wanted nothing more than to have Robert by your side. His power over you baffled you.

"I need to head to the studio darling, I'll be back in a few hours." He jogged to your spot on the bed and placed a chaste kiss on your lips.

Preventing him from leaving, you grabbed onto his shoulders, deepening the kiss. Just as you expected, he kissed you back, his pink lips moving ten times as passionately against your own.

Just when things were starting to get heated, he pulled away sighing. "Not now, I have to leave (Y/N)."

"Please . . . It'll be quick." You whispered into his ear.

He seemed to think it over before swiftly disapproving. "No, I can't."

Sighing yourself, you plopped down into the mattress, crossing your arms in frustration. "And why so?"

"Cause' if I start dear, I won't be able to stop." He rose from the bed, and went to the bathroom, finishing up getting ready.

"Fine," You huffed into the air. "I'll take care of it myself." Being true to your word, you slid out the covers, and touched yourself lightly, not wanting to come undone just yet. This was only the beginning.

Just as you planned, Robert left the bathroom, and was met with the sight of you pleasuring yourself.

"(Y/N)," He sighed deeply, his eyes locked on you. "Don't do this to me."

"Fine," You removed your hands, just as he wished and shut your thighs. "I'll just finish when you leave."

He groaned at that, making his way over to you. Being mischievous, you swiftly hid underneath the covers, protecting your body from his consuming eyes. "No honey, you're going to be late." You joked, dodging his hands that shot at your body.

Lowering himself on top of you, he trapped you underneath him, and pinned you to the mattress with a hand to your neck. He tightened his hold around your throat, before letting go, and letting his hand travel down your thigh.

His hands touched and teased everywhere but the place you were dying for. "Don't be a tease." You whined.

"You had your fun, let me have mine."

His fingers slipped inside of you, pumping in and out of your warmth at a brutally slow pace.

"Robert!"

"Quiet, love."

His thumb traveled down, rubbing softly at your swollen numb. If you could even call it "rubbing", he barely touched you - only teasing the surface. There seemed to be an entire minute between each thrust of his fingers. He was doing this on purpose.

As he slowly milked your release, the phone rang, and you slapped a hand over your mouth to muffle your moans.

Robert took it off the stand and put it to his ear. "Hello . . . I'll be there soon, (Y/N)'s got the stomach bug and I'm just checking up on her."

"Show them how sick you are." He moved the phone closer to you and sped up his thrusts.

A loud moan slipped from your fingers and he smiled proudly. "Poor birds' been moaning all night. I'm helping her feel better now, I'll head over there when I'm finished." He hung up the phone and resumed his thrusts.

You could feel your orgasm rippling throughout your body, the amount of time before it sprung free diminishing rapidly.

"R-Robert."

"Is it near dear?"

You shook your head and clung onto the sheets, ready for the wave of pleasure to consume you. Just as it made its way down to your center, Robert removed his hand and stood over you.

"Im afraid you were right love, I will be late. I've really got to head out now!" He cooed slyly. You were too stunned to even feel him as he knelt down and kissed your forehead. "We'll finish when I get back."

That's all he left you with as he grabbed his coat and shut the door. You lay where he left you, mouth agape.

Well that backfired.

____________________________________________

I wrote this like two months ago but never posted it because I didn't really like it :/ i still really don't like it, but I needed something to post so . . . here you go 😞 don't criticize me too hard