i can't get next to you • jb

fluff w/ smutty undertones - level 3

i can't get next to you • john bonham

• play music above for better experience •

I can fly like a bird in the sky,

And I can buy anything that money can buy,

Can turn a river into a raging fire,

And I can live forever if I so desire

☮ ☮ ☮

"Where is he?" You asked impatiently, desperate to reunite with your fiance after so many months apart.

Jimmy chuckled at your jittery state, and tapped the tips of his fingers on the wooden table. "He'll be here shortly, no need to harrow yourself."

John had proposed to you a few weeks before the band had set off for tour. He promised to officially marry you once the tour concluded and with only a few more months to go, you had a hard time controlling your excitement. Luckily for you, Led Zeppelin had a few shows in your city promising you at least a day with your fiance until he set off again.

Breaking you from your thoughts, the lobby doors of the hotel opened revealing the man that had consumed your thoughts for the past six months. For a mere moment you didn't recognize him. His previously shaggy neck length hair was now neatly combed and lay past his shoulders as Robert's did. A posh looking coat you never seen him wear slung over his newly broad shoulders.  Most noticeably of all, the boyish peach fuzz that used to inhabit his jaw was replaced with coarse, dark hair that connected at his mutton chops, his mustache combed fine and neat.

You mouth felt unusually dry as you stared at your fiance, a sensation you could only describe as desire bubbled low in your belly.

He searched around the room until his gaze fell on you. You had never felt nervous around John so why now did you suddenly feel like an animal backed into a corner?

You couldn't help but to admire his strut as he walked towards you. He didn't dare slouch his shoulders, each step assertive and precise. He seemed to have blossomed into a man during his time away, a thought that didn't sit right with your hormones as you wondered what else was different about him now.

Your own fantasies are brought to a halt as you're lifted from your chair and brought into a kiss. You wasted now time in kissing him back, letting your hands explore the thick hair that ran across his jaw. "Can we go to your room? I can't wait any longer." You whispered impatiently.

"I need you so badly (Y/N)." He groaned near your ear helping none in your effort to compose yourself, as you were still surrounded by people.

The two of you surreptitiously slipped out of the lobby, making it to his hotel room much to your delight. Wasting no time, he pulled your blouse over your head leaving a trail of wet kisses down the valley of your breasts.

You moaned in delight as he nipped and sucked at your sensitive flesh, forgetting just how good he made you feel. 

A sharp knock at the door causes you to throw your head back in frustration. Much to you surprise, John continues his pleasuring despite the incessant knock that rippled throughout the tiny hotel room.

"What is it?!" John shouted frustratedly removing his lips from your breast.

"Grant says no one's unpacking just yet, we have to head to the venue as soon as we got our room keys." The mysterious intruder announced before his footsteps echoed throughout the hallway, leaving the two of you alone again.

John sunk his head into your chest, the way a young boy would to his mother. You ran your soft fingers through his hair, slowly soothing his irritation.  "I understand, go ahead and go. I'll see you tonight anyways." You cooed, kissing the knuckles of his hand that was still cupped around your breast.

"By the time we're finished you'll be asleep."

"Then I'll wait up."

His head rose from your chest and he stared up at you with a look that reminded you of the reason you fell in love with him in the first place. "I can't wait to marry you darling."

"You'll never have to worry about me going anywhere, you're stuck with me." You whispered using your index finger to pull him closer by his collar.

"Good, cause' I plan on making love to you every second I get you alone." You squealed as his lips attacked your skin once more.

As his hands slid up your skirt and under the hem of your knickers, the annoying knocking started up again, only this time a lot louder. "We're all wait--"

"Oh piss off will ya?! I'll be down when I choose!" John exclaimed, throwing himself into the mattress with a huff.

You found amusement in John's tantrum even though you shared every bit of his frustration. You just wanted a moment alone with your fiance. "Why don't I join you."

He peeked at you from underneath the arm he had splayed overtop of his face. "I don't see why not, I mean . . . It'll be bloody boring."

You shrugged your shoulders and moved to straddle him, appreciating the way his smooth chest flexed under your roaming hands. "You'll have to keep me company then."

His eyebrow perked at your suggestiveness and you felt him stir underneath you. "What kind of company?"

☮ ☮ ☮

You sat on an amp back stage and watched as the band finished the first half of their preshow rehearsal. You hadn't seen John perform in ages and watching him ooze with passion as he banged mercilessly at the drums made your mind wander into dangerous territories.

As the men separted for break, John rose from his drumset and sauntered towards you, glistening with perspiration. "I don't think anyone will notice if I slip you into the dressing room over there and . . ."

You giggled into John's chest knowing that no one around you had any idea of the string of naughty words John was whispering into your ear.

"I don't know, that Grant guy's been giving us hawk's eye ever since we got here."

"Cause he knows the minute he takes his eye off of us, we'll run away and elope." He whispered back causing you to laugh.

You took a good look around making sure the coast was clear. "Well . . . he's not watching now and the room seems to be empty . . ." You left him standing by the amp as you made you way to the dressing room, him immediately scampering your way.

____________________________________________

There are NEVER enough Bonzo fics!! He's a wonderfully talented man and my adoration for him extends endlessly. Anywhooo I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it ! It came fairly easy to me surprisingly. The idea randomly popped up in my head and I wrote it in about an hour or so.