like a prayer • rp

sad fluff - level 2

like a prayer • robert plant +
jimmy page

•1/3•

play music above for better experience •

•play music above for better experience •

Baby baby baby

Where did our love go?

Don't you leave me

Don't you leave me no more

And now that I've surrendered, so helplessly

You know, I believe you want to leave me

☮ ☮ ☮

"What the hell?!"

"Oh Lord, now this is why I didn't want to tell you because I just knew you would overreact." Jimmy scoffed, rubbing at his temple.

"You want a break, what the hell is that supposed to mean."

"Exactly what you think it means, why is that so hard to understand?"

"Because you're a liar!" You shouted, pushing a stubborn finger into his chest. "Man the fuck up and be real with me. I'm your woman Jimmy! How can you just sit here and lie to me?!"

"What the hell are you even talking about (Y/N)?!"

You fell back away from him, flabbergasted. You couldn't believe the lies spilling from his mouth. "It's the girls, Jimmy. Be honest, you don't want a break,  you just want to screw those girls without feeling guilty."

"What girls (Y/N)?! I go preform and I come back home to you, no one else. There is no one else."

A tear slipped from your eye, and you let it fall, wanting him to see how much he was hurting you. "Why do you continue to lie to me?" You forced yourself to walk away from him, climbing the stairs to your bedroom where all your belongings were. He lurked behind you as you packed a hand full of clothes into a backpack. You knew if he couldn't admit to his wrong doings now, there was no point in fighting for a relationship hanging at the seams. "I tried, Jimmy, I gave everything I could to make this work. I made myself believe you, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. But you've just gotten lazy and careless, you don't even try to hide it anymore. It's a slap in the face, it fucking hurts."

He snatched the bag from your hand, and threw it out of the room. "What has gotten into you!" He grabbed you by the arms and shook you hard, not enough to hurt you but enough to scare you. "There are no other girls, how many times do I have to tell you that."

You continued your vent despite his hold on you. "The bruises on your chest and your swollen lips, the obvious things . . . they don't even phase me anymore. You know what's the worst? It's your smell. Do you honest to God believe that I don't smell that cheap ass perfume that you bring into my home. Every goddamn night you leave me alone in this house. Then you sneak in here when you think I'm sleep, and you creep beside me. All I smell is the sex radiating from your body and that bloody perfume."

Jimmy fell silent, as if he suddenly realized there was no way to elude from the mess he caught himself up in. "Darling . . ."

You waved your hand in the air, signalling for him to stop. You felt a wave of tiredness wash over you, holding you captive beneath the gurgling waves. Your voice was hoarse and low, your body was tired. You bit down on your tongue hard, afraid that the minute you opened your mouth to speak, you'd breakdown and cry right there.

"I'm--" Just as you expected, you were interrupted by a heart-wrenching moan that bellowed deep from within your throat. Jimmy shaken up and uncomfortable, cringed at this, unable to face the pain he was causing you. "I'm through Jimmy. I can't take this anymore!"

He fell to his knees, burying his face into your hips. "Don't do this (Y/N), don't give up on us. We worked too hard for you to just let go of us like this." Slipping out of his hold, you went to collect the bag he had taken from you earlier. The minute you picked up the bag from the floor, it was snatched from your hands once again. "No, no! You're not leaving."

"Fine! Take it! Take the bag, take the house, take everything!" You cried out. "I gave up everything for us. I was so stupidly in love with you, and I threw my life away for you. How do you repay me? You throw it back in my face!"

He watched you as you walked down the stairs and reached the door. "I hope she was worth it."

When your hand hit the knob, he let loose, lunging towards you. His arms wrapped around you and he shot out apologies by the second, only now realizing that you were serious. "Please don't go, oh baby, please don't go." He was a desperate man, doing everything in his power to stop his life from walking out on him.

You left him anyways.

____________________________________________

Another 3 part series :)) Short compared to my previous chapters because I wanted raw emotion and I didn't want to drag it out. And besides, this is only the beginning.  Leave your thoughts & constructive criticism, anything's helpful!