inferno • rp

fluff - level 1

inferno • robert plant

• play music above for better experience •

It hurts to set you free

But you'll never follow me

The end of laughter and soft lies

The end of nights we tried to die

This is the end

☮ ☮ ☮

A fleeting glimpse of scarlet red caught my eye in the crowd. Averting my gaze from the microphone, I found myself hypnotized to the stranger. The hem of a long dress spun through the swaying bodies like a ribbon attached to a stick. Smooth legs elongated by a pair of heels peek out from underneath the translucent fabric.

Riding my eyes up the mysterious being, I am met with a sea of red hair that burnt like an inferno whenever it caught the light.

Somehow I manage to finish the song whilst being completely bothered up. I could barely spit out the lyrics as my focus was devoted to the spinning beauty in the crowd.

When our gig was over, I slid into a booth hidden away from view so I could observe the beauty I had discovered. It took me a while to find her, but the moment a flash of red flooded my vision, I knew I had succeeded.

The next preformers were up and without missing a beat, she switched up her moves now swaying in rhythm with the bassist. Her loose dress twirled in every direction, gradually exposing glimpses of her upper thigh.

Jeopardizing my safety, I slipped from the booth and hid myself in the crowd, watching the beauty up close. Her heels clocked against the tile with every twirl, adding her own beat to the music.

Within numberless seconds, I inched closer to her, now standing only mere feet away. If she noticed me, she didn't show it. She was the real performer tonight.

Once I had gotten close enough to speak, a hand hooked around my arm and pulled me out of the crowd. "Are you out of your mind Plant?!"

Not paying any mind to my reprimander, I kept my eyes on my scarlet beauty. Her coat was now slung over her shoulder and she was making her way towards the exit.

"I need to go." I muttered before slipping out of their grasp and darting towards the double doors.

The trail of a red dress stuck out of a city cab as it pulled away from the curb, becoming a mere speck on the horizon before my eyes.

____________________________________________

This is extremely short but I have an excuse! I wrote this almost a year ago on an old account of mine and I couldn't bear to let it go to waste. Without changing much of the original plot, I edited it a bit and stuck Robert in there (it was originally Jim Morrison, hence the music). I wanted to keep it as close to what I originally wrote as possible and that meant keeping it short . Hope u enjoyed!