dirty cheater • rp

sad fluff : level 2

dirty cheater : robert plant

Part One

You sat in your bed, with your legs to your chest, trying your best to control your cries

You sat in your bed, with your legs to your chest, trying your best to control your cries. You boyfriend Robert had been acting weird for the past few weeks, and it was starting to affect your relationship. He never wanted to touch you anymore, always found a way to avoid you, and never spoke to you unless he had to. You had enough of being neglected and you promised yourself tonight you were going to confront him.

A few minutes later, Robert came into the room and went straight to the toilet, not acknowledging your presence. You waited for him to finish, and when he went straight for the door you called his name.

"Robert!" You called out, your voice sounding more desperate then you were expecting.

"Hmm?" He hummed simply, still facing the door with his hand on the handle.

"Look at me please," You begged, and when he turned around, he looked everywhere but your eyes. "Come here."

He sighed and walked over to you, taking a seat on the bed as far away from you as possible. Seeing the distance he kept putting between you two, made your chest sink.

"Do you not love me anymore?" You asked quietly, looking down at your hands.

"Don't say that."

"Just answer the question Robert." You say looking up at him with hurt eyes.

"I'm cheating on you [Y/N], there's another woman I'm seeing." He says quietly, but you manage to catch it. "Another woman?" You ask yourself over and over.

You thought you and Robert were perfect together, and that you were going to marry him. After being together for almost five years now, it seemed as if all the work and effort you put in to be the perfect woman for him meant nothing.

"Are you serious?" You ask quietly, now feeling more angry than heartbroken.

The look on his face was pure fear, and you've never seen him look such a way. "Baby please, let's talk." He says reaching for your hand but you snatch it away.

"Don't you touch me!" You say getting up from your spot on the bed and walking over to the closet.

When he sees the suitcase in your hand, his face drops and he runs over to you. "No! Don't do that please, please just talk to me baby."

You continue to fill up your bag, but he snatches it out of your hand. You turn to him with a hurt expression and the first tears of the night start to fall down your face. "I've wasted the past five years of my life doing nothing but trying to please you, thinking you were my man and my man only Robert! Just for you to tell me you've been seeing another woman!"

"Go be with that woman if she makes you so happy." You say snatching your bag back and leaving the room.

"Baby, don't leave me please, I'll leave her right now, I'll pick up this damn phone and end it right now." He says catching up to you and holding your hand. His tear filled eyes almost gets you to forgive him, but you knew Robert and his ego. He was famous, rich, and good looking; women just threw themselves at him and you knew if you forgave him, it would just happen again. Maybe not the same woman, but another one nonetheless.

"I don't want to see you again." You say coldly, snatching his hand off of you. He stood in the hallway, watching you with tears in his eyes as you walked down the stairs to the front door.

Before you knew it, he was in front of you again, this time on his knees. "I'm begging you, [Y/N], don't leave me." He held on tightly to your hips and you just couldn't keep yourself together, so you sank down next to him.

"Oh thank you, thank you." He cried holding on to you.

"No Robert, I won't leave you, because I can't, I love you and I need you so bad," You say pushing yourself away from him. "But I cant be your woman anymore, you hurt me too much."

His face falls and a sob escapes his lips. "It'll never happen again, I promise."

"I'm not willing to take that risk, just give me space Robert," You say getting up from the floor and grabbing your bag. "I'm going to stay the night at Jonesy's, please don't call tonight."

This time, when you walked out the door, he didn't follow you.

_____________________________

Why do I love these sad chapters so much??