𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝟐 | ᴛɪᴍᴏᴛʜÉᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟᴀᴍᴇᴛ & ᴀɴᴅʏ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

Почніть із самого початку

Then it was Timothee. She was sitting in her car waiting for Kara when he got in and sat down in the passenger seat. He didn't say anything as he tilted her head and sucked and blowed on her neck. When he was done, he stared at her neck with a look of accomplishment in his eyes before telling her goodnight and walking away.

 When he was done, he stared at her neck with a look of accomplishment in his eyes before telling her goodnight and walking away

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Timothee sudden action shocked Summer, but she knew why as soon as he did it. Andy most likely told Timothee that he gave her a hickey and Timothee didn't want to feel left out.

It was obvious that Timothee was the hesitant one while Andy was the go-getter. From the surface, the two of them were completely different but if you really look at it Timothee and Andy were alike in more ways than one.

Pulling away from Kara, Summer pulled down the driving mirror so she could examine her hickeys some more. At first glance you really couldn't see them, but if she was in the sun and someone was staring it was obvious.

"Man, this shit is going to be annoying." Summer said to herself.

Saturday and Sunday were okay because she didn't have school, but today was Monday, and she knew if Kara was making a big deal out of it then her other friends would too.

"Earth so Summer! Who gave you those damn hickeys?" Kara said waving her hand her face.

Summer looked to her friend, and Kara instantly knew who did it. "You dirty bitch!" Kara said gasping. "You fucked the both of them, didn't you? You let them get all up in them guts and mark you." Kara said jumping in her seat.

"Bitch no! I didn't fuck them." Summer said with a huff. "I was chilling with Andy and he just started kissing up on me and then I left and went to the car and Timothee followed me and did the same thing to the other side of my neck." She said.

"Shit, I'll be damned. You let two lil' white boys push you over like a lil' bitch." Kara said laughing.

"You really doing you one witcho' ugly ass." Summer said lightly shoving her.

"Don't be beating on me. Shit, you need to be saving that energy for them two niggas." Kara said rolling her eyes.

"Bitch if you don't shut up I swear I'll let you out on this very curb and have you walk to school." Summer said turning to her.

She waited for Kara to say something but she never did. "That's what the fuck I thought." She said before pulling off.

"Bitch."

When the two got to school they said there goodbyes and went there separate ways. On A days their schedules we're completely different and were in different buildings while on B days they had three out of four classes together and was situated in the same building.