𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫| ɪɢ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ʙᴏʏ

as JAX

Uche Mba as Angel

Uche Mba as Angel

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

Jax watched Angel twirl around the pole, her chocolate skin glistening ad sparkling as the blue and purple lights cascaded all over her body. She swayed and moved her body to the beat as she slowly began to drift off into her own world. She could no longer feel the men undressing her with their eyes, besides one. He was a tall burly man with muscles for days and eyes made out of daggers.

Ice.

That's what she called him. His aura was as cold as ice. Whenever he walked into Diamonds it was as if though a gust of icy cold wind followed behind him. He would come in right when it was Angel turn to dance, order a drink, and watch her, then leave right when she was about to finish. They never exchange words, just stare at each other until one of them looks away. That one being Angel.

Angel never deter from a man's stare, she learned not to when she first started working at Diamonds, but Jax stare was something else. When he stared at Angel the only emotions that showed was mischief and lust, but it would quickly disappear as her show came to an end. Just as it was doing now.

On cue, Jax got up, but he didn't leave. Instead, he walked over to Angel's boss, Henry, and whispered something in his ear before taking a roll of cash. Henry being the hungry money man got up and placed his hand on Jax back before leading him away.

Rosco, the security guard helped Angel pick up her money before escorting her to the dressing room. "You have a private dance upstairs." Rosco said listening to his ear piece.

Angel heart slowed down as she processed Rosco words. She was used to doing private dances here and there to regular customers, but Mr. Ice wasn't just some regular customer. He was someone that Angel has become infatuated with over time.

Angel freshened up and changed her outfit before Rosco escorted her back out the dressing room and towards the stairs. As Angel walked up the steps, she tried to even out her breathing and calm herself down. She felt like the scared little girl she was a year ago, and she knew she needed to level herself out before she walked into there.

'You got this,' she said to herself as she stood outside of the door. She wiped her sweaty palms on her robe before she walked into the dimly lit room. The strong smell of weed was the first thing Angel noticed, Jax being the second thing. His jacket was on the other side of the couch and he unbuttoned a couple of buttons on his shirt. His gold necklace laid bare against his chest and Ap watch glistened underneath the lights.

Both Angel and Jax locked eye contact as he took another hit of his blunt. Everything in Angel wanted to look away from him, but she fought the urge and held eye contact with him. She closed the door behind her and began to undress in front of him. She let the robe fall off of her shoulder before she bent over and unstrapped her heels.

Usually she danced in her heels, but something told her to take them off. Angel pulled her hair from a ponytail and turned on the music before she walked over to the pole and did what she do best. Make a man yearn for her.

Her bottom lip watch trapped in between her teeth as she slowly walked over to Jax, all the while they stared into each other souls. Angel placed her legs over Jax and sat in lap, she grind and swirled her hips over his crotch, but not fully connecting.

Jax hands found their way Angel waist and he pushed her down on him so she knew exactly how she made him feel. Angel flung her head back as a moan left her lips.

Jax put out his blunt out and grabbed Angel neck. The two stared at each other, lust in their eyes. Without hesitation Jax captured Angel lips. The two hungrily kissed each other as if the kiss was going to be their last. Their lips fused together and their tongue fought for dominance as the kiss ensued.

Jax knew that he was going to take Angel all for himself, but he didn't know that he would take her so soon. His hands roamed her body before they landed on her breast. His hands slid underneath her top and he began to play with her harden nipples before giving them a light pinch. Angel hips bucked from the shockwave of pleasure, causing her to pull away.

All of her common sense came rushing back as she thought about what she just did. She promised herself that she wouldn't go against the rule and fool around with clients, but here she was ready to give her all to Ice.

"God forgive me." She muttered underneath her breath.

"You're forgiven." Jax said kissing the crook of her neck.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

- boom!  I don't know what I just wrote but here it goes😭
-I put this song in my playlist a long time ago and it just came on and the bang, an idea popped up in my head.
-it's short, but like it's cool.