𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 | ᴊᴏᴇ ᴍᴀɴɢᴀɴɪᴇʟʟᴏ

ᴊᴏᴇ ᴍᴀɴɢᴀɴɪᴇʟʟᴏ ᴀꜱ ꜱʟᴀᴅᴇ ᴡɪʟꜱᴏɴ
ᴀᴋᴀ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜꜱᴛʀᴏᴋᴇ

ᴊᴏᴇ ᴍᴀɴɢᴀɴɪᴇʟʟᴏ ᴀꜱ ꜱʟᴀᴅᴇ ᴡɪʟꜱᴏɴ ᴀᴋᴀ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜꜱᴛʀᴏᴋᴇ

ᴊᴀʟɪᴄɪᴀ ɴɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢᴀʟᴇ ᴀꜱ ʙʟᴜᴇ

𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

It was wrong.

I shouldn't be standing at his door eleven forty at night while my teammates toss and turn in agony. If anything I should be here beating him to a pulp and telling him a piece of my mind. But no matter how much I wanted to do it I just couldn't.

No matter how much he hurts the people I care about I just can't let him go. A part of me hopes that I could change him, but I know that's not realistic. The little bit of kindness that Slade Wilson once had was gone and was replaced with a vengeance.

He's cold, conniving, brutal, and heartless. But through all of this, I still love him.

Idiot.

I brought my hand to the door and tried to knock but I heard the front door unlock. "Come in." I heard from the intercom.

I opened the door and took my shoes off before walking towards the living room. I could hear the grunts and the cursing and I immediately knew that he was hurt. Even though he could regenerate and heal himself, the constant fighting lately has made it harder for his body to heal.

The bruises and cuts on the outside we're healed, but I know for a fact that his insides are messed up. Broken ribs and bones, internal bleeding, inflammation, and a whole bunch of other things I can't name are probably messed up.

Sitting down on the couch, I turned on the tv and tried to find something to watch while I wait for Slade. Like always, it takes him at least ten minutes to finish what he's doing, and when he's done he comes in and turns off the tv so he could yell at me.

He never tells me about his attacks, but get mad when I end up fighting.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to fight Blue?" He said standing in front of me.