𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 | ᴋᴇᴠɪɴ ᴄʀᴇᴇᴋᴍᴀɴ

ᴋᴇᴠɪɴ ᴄʀᴇᴇᴋᴍᴀɴ ᴀs ᴀʟᴇᴋsᴀɴᴅʀ ʀᴀᴠɪɴᴏᴠ

@__ʜᴇᴀᴅᴏᴠᴇʀʜᴇᴇʟs ᴀs ᴀᴍɪʀᴀ

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

"Girl, he's looking at you again." Tori said taking a sip of her drink.

"Do I care? He's been watching me since we first got here and still haven't approached me." Amira said kissing her teeth and rolling her eyes.

She was right, the man has been staring at her and eyeing her since they first arrived, but has yet to approach her. He traveled around with the same crew, same bodyguards, but with different women. He walked with confidence and a scowl on his face, sometimes he even had a smirk.

It was evident to Amira that he was some cocky big shot that instead of him approaching the lady, the lady approached him, but Amira wasn't like those ladies.

She had never been shy to approach a man and ask for his number— in-fact she has done it many times before, but there was something about this man that just threw her off. He was too cocky for her taste, and if he even wanted a piece of her then he would have to bring his cockiness all the way down.

"Girl, walk over to him." Stella said nudging her and for the second time, Amira rolled her eyes.

"Mmcht, y'all are getting on my nerves. If he wants me then he needs to approach me. Now, if you need me I'll be chilling in the pool with Nadeen." Amira said putting down her drink.

The sun bounced off her smooth chocolate skin covered in baby oil as she made her way towards the pool unbothered. Even if the handsome gentle even had a chance she was sure the sex would be one out of five stars.

Every girl she has seen since she's landed in Spain has been a lot more skinny than her and your average American. She was sure that he had never dealt with someone her size and was sure he wouldn't be able to handle her.