𝐊𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐨 𝟐 | ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ʜᴜɴɴᴀᴍ

ᴅᴏᴊᴀ ʜᴇɴsʜᴀᴡ ᴀs ᴀsʜᴀɴᴛɪ ᴋᴇɴɪᴍᴀ

ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ʜᴜɴɴᴀᴍ ᴀs ᴀʀᴛʜᴜʀ ʙᴀʀᴄʟᴀʏ

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

"He's infuriating!" Ashanti bellowed.

"She's ratchet!" Arthur yelled folding his arm across his chest.

"Excuse me? I know you aren't talking you white discharge yeti!" Ashanti said turning to him.

The two began to argue, completely drowning out their father's voice. Every comeback was a low blow either coming for each other race, personality, history, or insecurities. It was never-ending. Their tongues were like daggers, piercing into one another, and even though it hurt their main priority was hurting the other.

Their fathers were stunned into complete and utter silence. Once upon a time Ashanti and Arthur used to be the bests of friends. Whenever they would visit each other they would be glued together until they had to separate but over the years that slowly started to fade. Both Sundiata and Richard believed that it was simply due to their new responsibilities to their reserved monarchies and the fact that they were older and far away but now they knew something else was up.

Something happened that caused an unfixable rift between these two best friends, but they couldn't understand what it was.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah shut up." Ashanti said facing Richard.

Arthur whispered something under his breath before doing the same as well. For the first time since they walked into the office it was quiet, so quiet you could hear a cotton drop.

Flabbergasted, Richard didn't know exactly what to say and neither did Sundiata. It was obvious that they needed to have a private conversation before addressing the two young adults and that's what they did.

Richard called for a Tim, their head butler to show Ashanti to her room while Arthur let himself out and went to smoke.

As Ashanti and Tim walked to her room the events that transpired a couple of minutes prior began to sink in, and she felt embarrassed. She was never the type to allow people to get her out of character, but the anger she had towards Arthur was something different.