𝐘𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐱 | ᴍɪᴄʜᴇʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀʀᴏɴᴇ

ᴍɪᴄʜᴇʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀʀᴏɴᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴏɴᴢᴏ ᴍᴏʀʀᴏɴᴇ

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏᴇᴠᴇʀ :)

THERES A LOT OF STEAMY GIFS SO TURN YOUR BRIGHTNESS DOWN AND MOVE WITH CAUTION!!!!

He was someone I shouldn't get involved with, but as I sat in front of him half-naked with him in front of me in all of his glory, I couldn't help but run my hand down his toned physic. His jaw tightened and his chest heaved up and down as we held eye contact.

We both know what we want, but we're too scared to go for it. His sister is my best friend. She rants about women fucking her brother, she talks about people only becoming her friend to get to her brother, and I could honestly say it's true. Seeing, that I've seen it with my own eyes, but that wasn't the case with me.

Me and Nadia have been friends for over six years, and I have never looked at her brother this way until some time last year when he had gotten shot.

I was the only person there. I helped slow down the bleeding and keep him awake. For weeks I sat by his hospital bed waiting for him to wake up, and when he did I spent a couple more weeks helping him get back to himself while Nadia was away.

During those excruciating weeks, Alonzo and I got to know each other and as each day passed we got closer and closer. We never kissed or went farther than a hug, but this past few weekend he has been holding me, trying to kiss, and more, and I'm at a point where I can no longer take hiding my feelings. I want Alonzo, and if that means this our only time we could ever be together then fuck it.

"What time is it?" I asked pulling down his sweatpants.

His dick sprang from his pants and I wrapped my hand around it before sucking the tip. "Fuck, 10:30." His said flinging his head back.

I looked up at him as I took all of his length into my mouth. I hummed and swirled my tongue his shaft before pulling it and placing it back in my mouth. His hands gripped my hair, and I knew that he wanted more. I started to move extremely slow before picking up my pace. Alonzo hip met every single one of my strokes as he became a moaning mess.

 Alonzo hip met every single one of my strokes as he became a moaning mess