Valentine's Day Special

Start from the beginning

When he came back from the store, he had a bear that looked like an angel that was holding a bag of chocolates. "Here you go (Y/n)." He said and I smiled and took it. "Thank you Oko." He nodded and I kissed him.

Aso

Aso didn't know my favorite chocolate so instead, he bought me an entire bouquet of flowers and a teddy bear holding a heart that said 'I love you' in cursive white letters. I smiled and we were sitting on the edge of his bed. He held me in his lap and smiled. "This feels like a lot compared to what I got you." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "It's fine. Whatever you got me must be great." He said and I smiled. "It's just some homemade chocolates I made for you... I hope you like them..." I was embarrassed and he took it and smiled as he ate one. His eyes lit up and he smiled he nodded.

"This tastes great!" "That's a relief." I said and he nodded. He fed me one and smiled as I smiled. I ate it and hugged the bear. "Thank you Aso." "Of course." I thought for a minute and smiled to him. He just swallowed a chocolate and was going to eat the next but I stopped him. He was confused and I kissed him. He blushed and was silent while I smiled. "There. Now I think we're even. A kiss and chocolate for a cute teddy bear and my favorite flowers." He nodded and I smiled as he ate another chocolate.

Osorō

Osorō gave me my small teddy bear holding a small heart that said 'sweetheart' on it in cursive and it smelled like strawberries and a bit of his cologne. He also put his jacket on me and I was confused. "Osorō?" "Show them that you're mine." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "They know Osorō, and no one will take me from you." "Still, wear it. Today, I want to make sure people know you're mine and let you know how much I love you..." I nodded and smiled as I got the chocolates I made him from my bag. I gave him his chocolates and he thanked me as we were allowed to carry our gifts around if they weren't a distraction or too large. All the students had noticed the jacket and were shocked as I skipped around and held the bear with the jacket flowing a bit behind me.

At lunch, the five girls questioned me about it and I explained as they understood. "How sweet!" Kizana said and I nodded as I hugged the bear and jacket.

After school, he didn't take back his jacket and walked with me. I smiled as he blushed and had his arm around my waist as normal and he only took it back when we were almost home. When he was going to kiss my forehead goodbye, I gently grabbed his collar, stood as high as I could and kissed him. He was still in shock and I soon backed up. "Alright, bye babe." I said and skipped away, smiling that I had the confidence to do that. He was still shocked when I looked back at him and I saw him snap out and walk in his house.

Hanakō

Hanakō didn't get me a bear, chocolate, or flowers but instead got me a cat squishmallow and gave it to me. I squeezed it as it was so cute. I actually got Hanakō a red fox one and he smiled as he took it and the box of chocolates wrapped around it's neck in a little bow. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "This is so cute (Y/n)!" I nodded. "Yeah. Thank you so much Hanakō!" He nodded and smiled and popped a chocolate in his mouth. I smiled and his face seemed to brighten. "This tastes so good!" He said and I thanked him. He would've eaten them all now if cavities and stomach aches didn't exist and I wasn't here to stop him. He fed me one and I smiled as I ate it. He smiled and kissed me just like that and smiled at my shocked face. He chuckled a bit and smiled.

"There we go. And that's the best valentines gift I can give." I nodded and blushed.

Megamo

This dude had no idea what to get me, even asking the girls for help. Of course, only the five knew how to help him properly and suggested something small. He asked why something small and they explained that I'll probably feel bad and not forgive myself until I've payed him back equally for what he got me. He smiled at that idea and got you a large ducking teddy bear and left it in your room before I got home. He walked me home as always now and told me that he texted his driver to pick him up an hour later than immediately driving him home after he made sure I was safe.

I saw the large bear and stared in shock. He was casually eating the medium size box of chocolates I made for him and I was silent. He stood next to me and smiled. "Like it?" "It's a lot... now I need to pay you back the same..." "No need, these-" "A box of chocolates is not equal to a teddy bear that large!" I said and saw Sen curled up on it's leg as she was basically covered. "So I need to return it?" He asked and I shook my head. "No, it's fine. I love it but I don't want you spending a lot of money on me. A small bear would've been just fine." "Well too bad. Now then, how are you going to pay it back?" He asked, expecting me to ask a bunch of questions of what he likes but instead, I saw another opportunity.

I've noticed how much he wants to kiss me and I took initiative and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He was shocked but soon kissed right back. We backed up and I smiled up at him as he was silent and blushing. Sure I was nearly a tomato but I smiled. "Was it... good..?" "That seems like enough to make up for the bear... as long as I can kiss you a lot." I nodded and he nodded as he kissed me again.