Color Me Happy || Minsung

Words: 637
Ship: Minsung (Minho x Jisung)
Relationship: College boyfriends
Warnings: Swearing, Fluff
Suggested song:  Make you Mine by PUBLIC

"Jesus Fucking Christ." Minho angregly slammed his dorm room door. The art major slammed his hit on his desk chair and walked to his bed slumping down. 

"Well hello to you too." Minho's sarcastic and sassy yet cute and caring boyfriend said, continuing to study on his bed. "What's wrong?"

Minho huffed and took off his jacket. "For my class we have to paint something we love. It's a valentines day project thing and I've known about it for weeks but its due tomorrow and I haven't started it yet."

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows."Well lets get started, we can go to the arts and cra-"

"No Sungie, I have everything I need. it's just my teacher told me I can't do my cats for anymore projects.l And the only other things I love are my bed, me parents and....you." Minho huffed, rubbing the tired out of his eyes.

"Well you can paint me." Jisung smiled. "Minho color me happy. You can paint me! I'll get some energy drinks and we can stay up all night." He said excitedly sitting in Minho's lap and draping his arm around his neck. He kissed his boyfriend and sprang up to go to the corner store.

Soon Jisung came back to the dorm room. Minho had his canvas set up, and he old painting clothes on. "I'm Baaack!" Jisung said in a sing-song voice.

"H-have a seat Sungie." Minho said nervously. Jisung turned on the radio before sitting down.  He knew Minho didn't work well in front of people, but he worked better to music....so maybe they'd cancel eachother out. "Ok, h-hear we go." He stuttered, sketching out his boyfriends features. 

Jisung didn't mind this, he sat patiently admiring how his boyfriends face would scrunch and relax in concentration.  

"I love you Minho" Jisung would say at random times causing the boy to perk up and smile.

"Baby I need to concentrate." Minho would reply.

"AH gotcha." Jisung hummed.

It was 3 hours. Jisung was starting to get antsy. 

"Minnie are you almost done?" Jisung asked. The monster energy drinks where kicking in.

"Oh, Sungie I've got the base you can get up haha." Minho said a deep blush forming.

Jisung jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

"Holy shit blatter almost exploded. PP Jisung doesn't like you right now mister Minho." Jisung said blank faced. He sat on the bed behind Minho's painting stool and watched him.he tried to be subtle as to not disturb his boyfriend. but he ended up taking a short nap.

Minho kept at work. He was so happy Jisung allowed him to paint him. He'd noticed that Jisung had fallen asleep. He's so beautiful, and kind, and he may be sassy but he's the most caring man I could ever have. A tear rolled down Minho's cheek as he finished the painting. 

(Not mine: but credits to the artist, I tried to find them but couldn't)

The soft sobs of joy woke Jisung up."Minnie, what's wrong?"

"N-Nothings wrong, I just don't understand how I got so lucky." Minho whispered into the youngers ear, hugging him tightly.

"Can I see?" Jisung said excitedly.  Minho nodded excitedly, grabbing his book to show his boyfriend off.

Jisungs mouthed dropped. "It's so beautiful!" Tears formed in his eyes, he set the painting back on the aisle. He bear hugged Minho. "I love you I love you I love you I love you!" Jisung cried. They laid there, just admiring each other. 

The clock hit midnight. Minho wasn't even tired. "Happy Valentines day Sungie." 

"Happy valentines-day-yahhhhh" Jisung yawned.

Minho giggled," I love you."

"I love you."