Love Sick || Seungchan

words: 673
Ship: Seungchan
Relationship: Best friends turn boyfriends
Warnings: Fluff, Foul Language
Suggested Song: Peachy (ft. Mxmtoon) Falling for You

{Requested (Ship) by: 3rexha }

//

Chan had been worrying about his best friend. Seungmin hadn't left his house in about 3 days, and the last time Chan saw him he had dark eye bags and he wasn't acting his normal self. Chan decided to text the boy for the nth time to see if he could finally get an answer.

Chan
Minnie are you ok?
Why haven't you been to class?
Everybody is worried about you
I have all of your missed work.

Seungmin
Thanks Chan Hyung
I'm just really sick
There's no need to worry.

Chan
What? Of course I'm gonna worry.
I'm coming over...
have pants on this time.

Seungmin
o-ok

Chan
Did you just stutter over text?

Seungmin
Fuck off

______

As soon as class ended, Chan went home. He was gonna make his best friend feel amazing. The truth was he really liked the younger and his feelings scared him, he didn't want to believe that he could lose Seungmin over a petty crush, that would likely lead no where. Especially since this was the first time he'd ever liked a boy and Seungmin didn't know.

 Chan felt so bad, because he and Seungmin vowed to never lie to each other, because friends don't lie. But was this lying? he couldn't tell. But now what was important was making his friend batter.

Chan grabbed some Disney movies, chicken soup and pillows, He also changes into sweats, because he wanted to be comfortable. He didn't care if he got sick...He could honestly take a break from college, even if it meant puking his brains out.

He took the bus to Seungmin's apartment, which was across town. The whole ride he thought of what they'd do together. He waned to start by giving him cold medicine and putting on Cinderella for Seungmin while he made soup. He wanted to build a blanket fort and all kinds of fun stuff.

When it came to his stop, he skipped all the way to Seungmin's apartment. When he knocked there was no answer, he checked the lock, it as open. So Chan made his way inside. The inside smell horrible. He immediately went for the air freshener, spraying it everywhere. ask he walked around, he picked up that Seungmin was in the shower, so he took the time to make the blanket fort.

 ask he walked around, he picked up that Seungmin was in the shower, so he took the time to make the blanket fort

 Next he went out and Made soup for Seungmin and put it on a tray with Seungmin's favorite tea and cold medicine. He finished setting everything up and Seungmin walked into his room, he was wearing fluffy pants and a long college t-shirt. Chan held his arms open and Seungmin crawled over to him for a hug. "Come here." Chan said quietly.

Seungmin curled up in the blankets and rest his head on Chan's thigh. Chan ushered Seungmin to take the medicine and spoon fed him his soup. it was all going right as planned. Chan felt like this was what was meant to be. Him and Seungmin, cuddling, watching movies, staring into each others eyes, what could be better?

They had gone through 3 movies before Seungmin fell asleep. His fever had gone down drastically and he was snoring lightly. Chan turned off the TV and layed down next to Seungmin. Seungmin turned around and latched onto Chan's waist, pulling him close and cuddling into his chest. Chan blushed, he wasn't expecting this, but he held onto Seungmin back.

Seungmin look up at Chan with tired eyes. "I love you Chan Hyung." He admitted Quietly.

"I love you to Seungmin, You don't even understand how much I-" Seungmin cut Chan off with a kiss. It was sweet and slow. It was everything the two had dreamed of.

"Now it's my turn to take care of you, I'm still contagious." Seungmin Laughed.

Chan smiled kissing the boy again. "I won't mind that at all."

____