Flower Petals || Hyunminin

Words: 588
Ship: Hyunminin, Hyunjin x Minho x in
Relationship: Love triangle
Warnings: angst, Hananhaki au, blood, eye pulling, death, vomit
Suggested songs: Road trip- DREAM

Jeongin Focus

I sit and watch my two best friends play games on the wii. "oop- Better watch out Minho-e I'm gonna kick your booty." Hyunjin said, tongue hanging tight to the side of his lip, in pure concentration. He looked so cute.

"In order to do that you gotta get better at tennis you giraffe looking head ass." Minho retorted, playfully getting into Hyunjins face. I just laughed, hiding the slight tinge of jealousy in my chest. He so close. why is he so close.

My throat stings, I feel the cold petals rising with the warm blood inside. Hanahaki, a disease caused by a one sided love.

I walk calmly to the bathroom. Oh Hyunjin. My face scrunched as I slowly spit up the disheveled lily, blood dropped off the petals.

At this rate, they'd be growing out of my skull in a matter of weeks. I stare in my bathroom mirror... I mean what's so special about my hying that makes Hyunjin love him... I'm just as funny, just as wise and just as cute....

I stare harder, trying to figure out what was so off about me. Slowly a little yellow pedal peeks from my lash line... I slowly pulls it out... A few weeks...more like days or hours. I sigh

"Hyungs, I'm running a bath! I'll be down later"Jeongin called down. he heard them both give him a 'k'. He locked the door, undressed, seeing his legs where wrapped with vines and the lights yellow-white lily pedals. He hadn't noticed the aching and sharp pain until he'd seen the torn skin. at his knees and ankles.

He sat in the scolding water, feeling goosebumps run through his body. He looked into the mirror again. He let out a groan in pain, He felt like he was dying.

He stopped the water, but did not get in. he just stood, maybe for to long. His vision blurred, He looked back up,his eyes where white and blood circled them. "oh god..." he whispered. h put a towel in his mouth to help alleviate the pain he was feeling, some pressure maybe. He had no feeling towards his friends down stairs. they where giggling and laughing, he could here it. 

He screamed into the cloth, his body felt as if the flowers- beautiful, despite the blood, felt like fire. The tears mixing with the fresh wounds made the sting even worse.

He drug himself slowly to the bathtub, feeling the vines climb up his legs. they restricted his movements, his breathing was very shallow.

He sank himself into the water, he let out a loud curdling scream. No thought head empty.

"Innie?" He hears his elders scream.

he ignored them, adjusting to the pain. 

Knowing these where his last minutes he wanted to be happier. He thought of so many things he'd done. 

minutes, minutes minutes.

this was his fault. this was their fault.

"20 hours in an old van" He sang quietly.

"Jeongin! C'mon open the door!"  Hyunjin screamed, jingling the knob.

Jeongin submerged his head.

"Up the east coast through the cold wind"

The water went red and petals flooded out of his mouth. He felt the chocking suffocation of the flowers. It went dark.

Minho banged the door open, there he saw Jeongin. Flowers where going from the boys heart and out of his friends chest, spewing blood.

"Innie." Hyunjin sobbed.

//////

Lol, Hi space cadets Its author chan. I told you. no happy endings

>:)