Cry On My Shoulder || Jeongho

Words: 974
Ship: Jeongho
Relationship: Jeongin has a crush on Minho, Best friends, roommates
Warnings: sad boi hours, Fluff
Suggested Song: Alec Benjamin- Worst Day of My Life

{Ship Requested by: 3rexha }

{ RmLover94 Helped me with the plot (I LoVe YOu)}

//

Today Stray Kids had a fansign, and most of the boys where excited. After they had a big comeback, Minho was finding it hard to cope with the pressure of fame. The dance line still had to complete choreographies and Minho was finding it hard to fit time for himself in between practices, recordings, fansigns, interviews and concerts. 

All thought he loved meeting his stay, he found it hard to meet there expectations. He wasn't some perfect being, he was human too, He had feelings and a heart. A heart that had been severely damaged.

Minho sat between Chan and Changbin at the table, They had finished their small performance and where now getting ready to accept gifts. Stay lined up and waited to meet the boys. When the first girl got to Minho she started to cry, 'I never thought I'd meet you!' she said shyly, putting a small crown on his head. He signed her album and she move on.

That same scenario played on. Boys and girls came to him, complimented him, made small talk, he signed the album, they moved on. Until one girl.

The girl stood tall. She was slim and had long dark hair. She handed him her album and stuck her nose up. "H-Hello." Minho said, trying to be polite. She huffed, handing the boy a note. He handed her back her album and she went to Changbin. When with him, she seemed so different. She smiled and laughed, she even gave him a cute hair clip. And Minho watched as she did cute things with every other member.

Before the next stay came, he read the note. Minho wasn't great at English, but these word he knew.

'JYP was right when he eliminated you. Leave Stray Kids, you untalented being.'

Minho crumpled the paper into his pocket. The next stay came up and they cycle repeated.

~~~~~

Minho felt broken. As soon as the boys got home, he ran to him and Jeongin's shared room. He locked the door and layed in bed. Tears fell down the boys cheeks. He knew he was acting childish, like if he was back in middle school. But he learned in middle school, that jacking off and crying doesn't solve your problems. Just crying does.

It had been a good half hour when he finally heard a knock. "Hyung, can I please come in?" Mono heard Jeongin from the other side.

"yeah, j-just give me a minute."  Minho said, he used his blanket to wipe his tears away and he rushed to the door. "Yeah?" He asked , pulling the lock and opening the door.

Jeongin stared at him, his smile turning to a frown. "Hyung what's wrong?" He asked, cupping Minho's cheeks. Minho looked into Jeongin's eyes.

"It's nothing really, don't worry about it." Minho said, rubbing his face. He felt flustered, they younger had never been so direct with him, they never had much skin ship. Minho's swollen face (from crying) turned a light pink.

Jeongin scoffed at the older. "Why wouldn't I worry. You mean so much to me..." Jeongin said, pulling the older into a hug. Minho rest his head on Jeongin's shoulder, tears full force flowing. Jeongin held onto the older, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. He shimmied them over to his bed and sat Minho down.

Jeongin rubbed circles on the elders back and left kisses on his head. Truth was, Jeongin was whipped for the elder. He never wanted to see him hurting, and this killed him.

"Minnie, can you tell me what happened?" Jeongin asked, he knew at this moment honorifics didn't matter.

Minho sat up and dug in his pocket. When he pulled out a note, Jeongin was confused. "A girl at fansign gave it to me, it says i should leave the group and stuff..." He said as Jeongin tried to  read the note.

"Minnie..." The younger sighed. He pulled Minho into a hug. "You don't have to be scared to tell me- us- when something is wrong." Jeongin said calmingly.

"I know but-but I was embarrassed... I'm your hyung and I'm acting like a child." Minho pouted. He looked up at Jeongin, at this angle he saw Jeongin's strong jawline and beautiful eyes, his slightly grown out hair was ruffled and messy, but somehow Minho found it...attractive.

"Just because you are older doesn't mean your feelings are invalid. Hyungie, I hate seeing you like this... Even though you are always beautiful, Your smile is my favorite thing." Jeongin teased, he put their foreheads together. It felt so peaceful. Minho's breathing calmed down and He felt secure in Jeongin's arms.

He'd never thought the boy had had feelings for him... It change everything for Minho. He felt so loved, thinking back on all the things Jeongin had ever said or done for him. After thinking for a while, they fell asleep like that. In each others arms. a cute feeling filled the atmosphere. It was like falling in love for the first time.

~

The next morning, Minho woke up to see a Jeongin cuddled into his chest. 'someone's a switch' he thought, raising an eyebrow. He waited for the Younger to wake up, he didn't want to disturb his sleep.

"Good morning cutie~" Minho said booping Innies nose.

Jeongin smiled, "I wish I could capture this moment in a jar and keep it forever." Jeongin said tiredly kissing the elders cheek.

"I'm glad to know I have you Jeonginnie, A broad shoulder to cry one, a big heart to love..."

"So Jeongin finally confessed.... it's about damn time." The two looked over and saw Seungmin standing in the door way.

The two boys just laughed. this was the start of something beautiful for the duo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~