Baby||Seungjin 🔞

Words: 370
Ship: Seungjin/ Hyunmin
Relationship: Boyfriends
Warnings: Horny bois, semi smutty, Fluff, short (This is my first smut ish chapter wish me luck)
Suggested Song: Jay Park - Me Like Yuh

//

It was late at night. Hyunjin and Seungmin had stayed up, watching they where bingeing movies like they do every Friday night.

Hyunjin sat up, while Seungmin layed, his head in Hyunjins lap. Hyunjin had his hand tangled in Seungmin's hair. They both where focused on the movie, until Seungmin noticed Hyunjin was shifting positions quite a lot, and tugging on his hair.

"Hyunjin are you ok...?" Seungmin asked tiredly. Hyunjins face was red.

"N-no?" He whined. Hyunjin had a weird feeling growing in his stomach. The movie was so dirty and Seungmin was so close.

Seungmin sat up, straddling the boy. "Are you sure?" He asked, looking into the elders eyes. Hyunjin groaned. This felt so inappropriate. The other members where asleep, but any of them could walk out.

Seungmin knew what he was doing. He could feel Hyunjins boner growing against his thigh. "Baby what are you doing?" Hyunjin whimpered under the youngers touch. He knew Seungmin was fucking around, cause that's just Seungmin. He's evil.

"I'm not doing anything." The younger played innocent, but grind into Hyunjin. Causing him to gasp.

He was scared they'd get caught in this venerable position, but that gave it a bit of a thrill. "We can't do this here Minnie." He breathed. Seungmin smiled at the elder.

"I don't think your member agrees with that Mr. Hyunjin. " Seungmin giggled. He bucjed his hips in again. The friction growing between the two. Seungmin was the one to whine now.

Hyunjin grabbed the youngers bottom, making his dominance known. The two where now in a heated make out.

They pulled away connected by a line if spit.

"Seungmin go to our room, I'll be in in a minute. " Hyunjin moaned. Pulling the younger in for a kiss again.

The younger broke out of the heated moment and walked to the room, he knew he'd won and he was gonna get it.

Hyunjin slowly got up and walked to the room. He smiled at the site in front of him. "Good prince. "