Heartbeats

Jungkook gently put him on the bed,not breaking their passionate kiss..eto na yun,wala ng atrasan dahil ito din naman ang gusto niya.

Maybe it seems na minamadali nila,but they both wanted this so why stopping themselves? Jimin knows that his boyfriend will take good care of him,and he trust Jungkook.

Tama ito,may mga priorities pa sila but he's not threaten to face the consequences kung alam naman niyang hindi siya mag-iisa at hindi siya iiwan ni Jungkook.

"I...I'm here baby..Tell me to stop if you feels uncomfortable hm?"

"Y-yes Koo---mhm~~ do that again please"
He mewls,wanted to feel that tickling friction again as his boyfriend keep on grinding his hips on his.

Jungkook gladly grant his request,keep on grinding on him still kissing him,tongues battling and tasting each other's mouth. It was messy,but he was too hypnotized by Jungkook's hot kisses to mind that. His hands automatically find it's way towards Jungkook's tone body,feeling how muscular it was. And he love that.

He keep on tugging it,trying to make his boyfriend to notice that he wants to take that shirt off which Jungkook did noticed. He whines from the lost of contact with Jungkook's lips on his,but he kept patience as Jungkook pulled the shirt out of his perfect body.

Di niya maiwasang mamula as Jungkook's well sculpted body was now in full display infront of him.

"Cute"
Jungkook mumbles while hovering over him again,and removed his own shirt. He felt cold but not that long as Jungkook's strokes his nipples,touching him everywhere which warms him whole.

He moans,fingers gripping at his boyfriend's hair as jungkook sucking and nibbling on his both nipples. It was hot..So hot that he couldn't keep his body from arching as the pleasure was too much for him to handle even his tight shorts are not helping him.

"B-babe.."

"Shh,calm down baby...i got you"

Jungkook kissed him on the lips again,distracting him as he felt Jungkook's skillful hands gently pulling down his short along with his panties.

He's dripping wet,aroused was an understatement..The feeling is too strange,yet he love it..It's making him go crazy,insane and....needy.

"K-Kookie...I...it h-hurt here..p-please do some...t-thing"
He couldn't even speak clearly and straight without moaning..

"Don't wanna hurt you babe if we rush this..do me a favor hm?"

He nods,waiting for Jungkook's gentle orders. Muli siya nitong hinalikan sa lips,while palming him kaya naman di niya maiwasang umungol sa sobrang init sa pakiramdam niya.

Then Jungkook's wet kisses went down on his neck,marking every expose skin..Despite of the intensity of the moment,Jungkook is still gentle to him which made his heart's heartbeats doubled in overwhelm. He's just too lucky to have found such a perfect man namely Jeon Jungkook.

Pagkuway bumaba ang mga labi nito sa may tiyan niya,sa kanyang puson until to his aching shaft. Bahagya nito yun pinisil which he thought he saw a stars on top of them.

He moans even louder as soon as Jungkook rubbed their cocks together,mixing both their sticky juices. It was hot,and even more hotter as Jungkook gently pulled him up to sit,his back leaning on the bed's headboard,hard dick poking his bottom lips.

He's familiar with the scene dahil ganitong-ganito ang napanood niya sa xrated video na napanood niya.

"B-babe--"