Ch41

Zayn's pov.

Gigi, my gigi.

No. Ew wtf not my Gigi. I shook my head to make sure what I'm seeing.

"Nawab Zayn, oh my god nawab Zayn!" she said and started running towards me and hugged me tightly, crying.

I heard a little gasp from behind and I knew it was my harreh.

"Uhm" I cleared my throat and unlatched her from me.

"W-ho are you?" I asked.

"I'm Gigi Nawab Zayn! Your Gigi" she said in a desperate voice.

"No, you were dead!" I said.

"No, I was never dead. I never died. It was bad deed of your mother and your brother Minister Louis to separate us" she said, I'm not believing this shit.

"Mother, Louis. What is she saying?" I asked looking at them but they just looked down.

Fuxk it.

"Why?" I asked.

"Zayn I-" Louis started but I cut him off.

"YOU KNEW I LOVED HER, YOU KNEW EVERYTHING. BOTH OF YOU" I screamed at them but a thought hit my mind.

"Where's our child gi? Where's he or she?" I asked and this time she looked down.

"Look, thats why we did this! She deceived you. She never loved you, she and her father loved your power only. She was never pregnant" Louis said.

"I did loved you Zayn, very much but my father forced me to do this all" gigi cried.

"Am I a joke to y'all? Was I made for being betrayed?WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS" I yelled pulling my hair in frustration.

"Zayn. Let us explain" mother said.

I sighed but nodded sitting down.

"I went to London and there I saw Harry somewhere and he just made his place in my heart instantly and then I asked about his information and get to know he lives in an orphanage where men who could get pregnant are kept. When I found out Gigi is lying and this is her clever plan, I told it to minister Louis cuz he's the most sensible one. We decided to remove her from your life and bring someone worth it and I knew it was Harry and so I did it, just because I love you" she said tears falling out.

"And this all happened because it was meant to be" Louis said.

"You guys are right. It was all meant to be" I sighed rubbing my forehead.

"Zayn, I'm sorry. I loved you but as a friend. I never liked boys I am a lesbian, found it when I was 12 but dad forced me in this. I love a girl, Kendall I met her in America" Gigi said.

"No it's okay"i smiled at her.

"Friends?" she asked.

"Best friends" I grinned and shook her hand.

"Won't you introduce me to your Queen?" she asked.

"oh yeah, harry?" I called out and turned around but he wasn't there.

"Oh my god, he must've thought wrong" I said instantly getting up and running to my room.

"GET OUT " Harry screamed at the servant, and I could hear the hurt in his voice.

Soon a scared looking aizzah came out running away and I went it.

I found Harry sitting down his back against out bed, with his knees again his chest crying violently.

It broke my heart to see him like this.

"Oh my god babe" I said and immediately leant in front of me.

"Stay away" he said backing away, ouch.

"Harry? It's me. Your zaynie" I said looking at him hopefully.

"You're not my zaynie, you'll leave me for her because she's here" he said crying.

"Oh no no no, who said that baby?" I'm not leaving you not now not ever.

"I can't lose you Nawab Zayn. I'm ready to share you. I know I'm not your only, but at least I'll be one" he said looking straight in my eyes.

"Jaan, you are not sharing me with anyone. I'm yours and only yours, I'm never leaving you never ever"i explained cupping his cheeks.

"You're not getting back with her?" he asked in a small voice.

"No Harry, I'm yours. I love you" I said smiling softly at him.

"I love you"he cried and hugged me tightly.

I sighed. Smiling softly as I hugged him back.

"Don't cry ever again, I hate when you cry" I said kissing his cheek.

He nodded biting his lips.

"Come on, ill introduce you to Gigi" I said taking his hand in mine.

"I don't wanna meet her, she'll hate me" he mumbled looking down.

"No baby, she'll love you. And she's a lesbian, never loved me" I chuckled.

"I'm sorry" he said sadly.

"Don't be, Its all good if I got you baby" I smiled kissing his hand on that note he blushed making me coo at him.

We went to the hall only to find Gigi talking to mother.

Me and Harry walked in grabbing everyone's attention and Gigi instantly stood up.

"This is Harry, the love of my life and my queen" I said looking at harry. Smiling proudly.

"Hi Harry! I'm princess jelena, or Gigi" Gigi grinned putting her hand out Infront of Harry.

Harry eyed it at first before speaking.

"Hello" he smiled at her.

Nothing could be more perfect then what I have right now. Everything's perfect, I have most beautiful Queen and my beautiful child on the way.

Sure life has twists and turns, sure life isn't good all the time. Sure life tests us, but at the end it's all good. The end is always good. If you're not happy at the end, it's nor the end.

Sometimes all you gotta do is move on and leave the past behind and sometimes you should let destiny to its work, it'll lead you somewhere beautiful. It'll give you that happy ending.

The End.

***
That's it *sobs* ARRANGED TO THE KING HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED! Oh my god, I don't know how to express my emotions. I've loved this book dearly. We've come so far together, y'all are my family. I swear I'm in tears while writing this.
The epilouge will be published soon.
I love y'all so damn freaking much, thankyou to each and every one of you.
Love always, Umme Xxx