Ch10

"come on Harreh let's go!" Nawab Zayn said.

"Your people will hate me" I said walking with him.

"They won't, now come on"he said and took my hand in his leading me to the terrace off the castle, soon we reached the boundary and looked down and woah whole city was here.

"This is your Queen, Queen Harry" Nawab Zayn said grinning widely

Soon everyone erupted into Cheers chanting my name.

"See? That's not that bad, now wave" Nawab Zayn said smiling at me

I nodded and waved smiling widely.

Louis's pov

1st Nawab Zayn introduced his Queen and then general Liam introduced his Mistress, I hope I will get this chance soon.

I sighed and kept smiling.

Suddenly Abdul, one of the guard reached towards me.

"Ek larka mahel main ghusnay ki koshish karaha hai, No Pakistani (A boy is trying to get inside the castle. No Pakistani)" he said and I nodded

"Usse pakar ke rakho,main araha Hun (Keep him tied with you, I'm coming)" I said.

He nodded and went away

"Zayn I'll be back in a minute"I wispered to nawab.

"You okay Lou?"he asked worriedly.

"Don't worry I'll be alright" I smiled.

He nodded and I started walking towards the offices area

"LET ME GO YOU FREAK" a voice yelled and the boy came running into my office.

"Oh jeez" I said trying to grab him, but we kept on running around the table.

"HARRY" he screamed.

"Hey, stop!" I yelled and quickly grabbed him from behind.

"LET ME FREAKING GO! IM HERE FOR HARRY" he screamed.

There was something In him which made me want to look at him more.

His Beautiful blue eyes, those were so captivating, I've never seen something this beautiful. His fake blonde hair made me want to run my hands through them. His Beautiful pink lips, made me wanna kiss him. His braced teeth were perfect. His accent was most beautiful thing I've ever heard.

"STOP STARING AT ME" He screamed.

"Uhm, take him to dungeon and go inform the Nawab and Queen" I said to the guards.

"NOOOO!! I DONT WANT TO GO TO DUNGEON, PLEASE" he screamed and tears streamed down his face.

"Hey, stop crying. I'll go with you soon Nawab will come and he'll help you" I said softly, he calmed a little and nodded.

I took his hand in mine and took him towards dungeon.

***

Zayn's pov.

"Nawab, Minister Louis wants you and the Queen to the dungeons" Abdul, my security cheif informed.

"Dungeon? And Queen. You know that's not a place for Queen" I said.

"There's a guy claiming he knows the Queen" he said.

"O-okay, we'll be there"I said and he nodded

"Harry, come on". I said and pulled Harry towards the dungeon area.

"This is creepy Nawab Zayn" he shivered clutching onto my arm tightly.

"shh nothing will happen keep walking and stay close to me" I said wrapping my arms around him

"You dickhed how dare you touch him"Louis's voice screamed through the dungeon.

"Loueh leave him!"I screamed pulling Louis up from the man, who was almost dead cuz of the beatings he got from Louis.

I noticed a small boy curled into a ball against the wall, crying.

"NIALL!!" Harry screamed running towards the boy and hugged him tightly.

"Lou, what Happened?" I asked.

"He tried to 'touch' Niall" Louis said fuming with anger.

"Calm down, let's all sit together" I said.

"I need to shower! I'll meet you" he said.

"The Queen's chamber" I said and he nodded before walking away.

After that I pulled Harry and Niall up and we went towards Harry's chamber.

***
Heya everyone! This chapter Totally sucks but niall's here yayyy.
Q: Why do you think Minister Louis was acting this way?
Keep voting love y'all so freaking much