Ch27

Harry's pov

"Don't you tell me you saw Nawab Zayn too" Niall gasped.

"you did too?" I asked.

"I met Minister Louis, but he said he is some Louis Tomlinson or something, I strongly disagree to believe this" he explained.

"OMG same thing happened to me,General Liam said he's Liam Payne" Troye said.

"And Nawab Zayn said he's Zayn Malik, what the hell is happening?" I sighed.

"I don't Know why they're doing this, if they're really our men then they should tell us" Troye sighed putting the bottle in Harper's mouth.

"I know right, I'm so mad if they're joking. This ain't a joke" Niall sighed.

"Right" I sighed.

"Let's go for a walk, I need fresh air and I think Harper would love to go to park too" troye said.

"Yeah you're right, I just need to calm my mind too. Let me grab my shoes real quick" I said and quickly wore my shoes, on my way I picked up the beanie of Harper.

"Here ya go harp" I smiled and set the beanie at his head making him giggle.

"Hawwy" he squealed.

"Yeah hawwy, come on" I said and picked him up.

"Mumwy?" he asked widening his big green eyes.

"Your mummy is coming" I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

And If you're wondering why a 1 years and 3 months old child can't speak properly, cuz Harper is a late speaker.

Niall locked our house and we started our walk towards the park.

We soon reached the park and I placed Harper on the ground while we all 3 sat on the bench.

"Do you think they're playing a silly prank on us?" Niall asked.

"I hope so" I said.

"I just hope they're them" Troye said.

"Whose child is this" a loud voice called out, wait a second this voice belongs to Nawab Zayn.

I quickly turned around and saw him holding a crying Harper in his arms.

We all three quickly stood up and ran towards him.

"Oh god Harper, come here my baby"Troye said and quickly took Harper from Na- no wait, Zayn only Zayn.

"Mumwy you go-go?" Harper asked with his big eyes filled with tears.

"No babe, I wasn't gone anywhere. I was sitting there" Troye said wiping Harper's eyes.

He just purred and later his head on troye's chest, and then they left along with Niall to the place we were seated before.

I turned towards Zayn.

"Ehm, thank you na- I mean Zayn" I said.

"No no, it's okay Harry. And ehm, is he your child and are you married?" he asked.

"No, he isn't my child but yeah I am married" I said.

"Oh, can I ask you a thing?" he asked.

"Mhm?"

"Why were you guys screaming about knowing us as Nawab, Minister and General?" he asked.

"Look Zayn, Nawab Zayn was my husband, Minister Louis was Niall's and General Liam was troye's you guys look just like them so we thought you're them" I explained.

"Oh I got it, where are they though?" he asked.

Such a nosey bastard.

"They're dead" I said.

"I'm so sorry harry" he said.

"It's okay" I shrugged.

"And That child is of Troye and General Liam?" he asked.

"Yes" I nodded.

"Oh okay, interesting" he smiled and gosh I died.

"Haz, we gotta go" Niall called.

"Okay meet you at school, goodbye" I said.

"Goodbye"zayn smiled at me and I left.

One thing I wanted to say is that, he looked so young. He had no beard plus his hair were styled in a quiff. He was wearing a black skinny jeans, a white T-shirt and a blue Denim jacket. Maybe he's not Nawab Zayn.

With that I left the park with a heavy heart and a tear full night.

***
Hope y'all like it.
Love y'all keep voting byeee
Xxx