Let me introduce myself.....

Comenzar desde el principio

(Back with the others)

Black - I think that's him over there?

The others looked as they saw a man in an alley way as he turned to the left.

All of them went on top of the buildings as Karai and Stain jumped to the roof of the building that the man was turning too. But they saw nothing no sign of him.

Gokhan Black flew to his comrades as he also saw that no one was there.

Black - Impossible. No he couldn't easily leave and his energy signal is the same strengths he was right here.

Toga - Maybe there is a secret passage way from down there. That's how he disappeared, he must have a base here.

Everyone took her advice as Karai was searching the walls until Stain found it. Stain pressed the wall and the walls were in camouflage mode since they separated quickly and the lights were off.

Garou - We made it now we should call Deku.

Toga - Already on it. Black get ready to use instant transmission.

Black located Deku as he quickly left and returned just as fast. Deku smiled as he was proud of his comrades.

Deku - Shall we?

All of them walked through and Black created an energy sphere so they could see from the darkness.

Black - I feel many energy signatures from underground so we have found whoever created that crater base.

Stain - Let's hope he has the answer on why we arrived here.

Out of nowhere a few men noticed them as they started shooting and Black caught all of the bullets and threw them back at the men. They made it to an elevator as they pressed to the bottom floor.

Deku - So......how are y'all liking the organization?

Stain - I like it.

Garou - Yeah it's amazing.

Toga - Boss is super handsome.

Karai - Yeah I met the love of my life in this job so I'm great.

Black - Same said for me.

Dabi - Needs a food bar.

Deku - Ooh that does sound good a food bar maybe we should find the original League of Villains and take their bar maybe have Kurogiri work for us?

After a few more agreements the elevator reached its destination as the doors opened and everyone saw the whole base.

Black - Heh whatever our base is still better.

Deku - No sorry I love my base but this is advanced.