The Legendary Super Saiyan.

Gokhan - I can't believe it Izuku is working with them.

Todoroki - Well it looks like we have to fight.

Momo - You know him?

Gokhan - Yeah he was someone who admired heroes and now he's with THEM.

Izuku - Shigaraki remember the deal Katsuki is mine.

(In this story Izuku never met All Might he was saved by All for One and was given a power called Negativity a power like One for All but only works on negative emotions. I thank CallaDraws Villain Deku story for this)

Shigaraki - Yes don't worry he's all yours.

Gokhan - IZUKU!

Izuku - Ah my best friend is here.

Shigaraki send the villains to attack and without hesitation Me,Shoto,Shima and Bakugo were ready to fight so we flew down and started attacking every villain in sight.

Todoroki - As I thought they are just low level villains

Gokhan - I feel that they are here because they want to kill All Might.

Broly - Damn it they went in the battle. I won't let them kill them, they made a mistake since I am here.

Uncle Broly charged at the Villains with Aizawa and was taking down each one making it easier for Aizawa to not get tired quickly

Uncle Broly charged at the Villains with Aizawa and was taking down each one making it easier for Aizawa to not get tired quickly. But I knew he was enjoying himself kicking the villains asses.

Bakugo - Damn it at this rate we won't be able to get to Deku.

Shigaraki - Kurogiri spread them out so we can have Broly and maybe All Might to ourselves.

The Warp guy known as Kurogiri spread everyone out and even us that we didn't notice I started falling in a mountain zone.

Gokhan - Shoto,Shima?! Wait those energies are really familiar.

I ran to see Momo and Jirou and Kaminari fighting villains.

Gokhan - Looks like you guys need help.