First Step.

We all went to school with a smile and I was talking with Ocha and Shima was talking with Shoto.

Ochako - So did you guys apply to U.A right?

Gokhan - Yeah of course I'd be crazy if I didn't.

Kirishima - Yeah i'm so excited.

Todoroki - Sorry guys but I got in recommendation.

Trio - Cheater.

We all laughed as we went to school and we all had our last class together.

Teacher - Well it's time I pass around these carrier papers so everyone grab one and pass it back to the one behind you.

I took mine and filled out the paper and gave it to the teacher and before she continued there was an explosion on the class behind us.

Gokhan - What was that?!

Todoroki - Must have been Katsuki again since he's the only one with an explosion quirk.

Ochako - That Bakugo always picking on poor Izuku.

Kirishima - How you'd know it was Izuku?

As he said that everyone heard the class laughing.

Student - Ha Midoriya you would die the moment you step foot in the exam!

Bakugo - You're nothing Deku just a weak quirkless loser that can't amount to anything.

Gokhan - Alright enough.

I walked in and walked over to Izuku and lend my hand to him.

Izuku - Thank you.

Gokhan - No problem Izuku.

Bakugo - Why you damn bastard you'll pay for interrupting me from showing this loser his place.

But I was having no of that today since I punched him back without looking.

Todoroki - Well that's one way to shut him up

Kirishima - So Manly.

Ochako - He's really great (as she blushed a little)

Todoroki - So she still hasn't told him?

Kirishima - No and Gokhan is too dense to notice it.

Gokhan - Come on Izuku you shouldn't listen to them because I know you're gonna try your hardest at the exam.

Izuku - Thank you so much.

I left and I felt like dropping everyone off so we decided to walk and since my dad and mom had to work I could train later and since they met Ocha, Shima, and Shoto they understand that they would want me to act like a normal teenager.

Shoto - I'm glad that you are the only one who stands up to Bakugo you know that Gokhan?

Gokhan - Huh? Oh I just can't stand bullies. Always picking on the people who can't protect themselves. I will be a hero so I can make sure people are safe and smiling everyday knowing that no matter how dark it gets there will always be light.