The Battle for Revenge Movie Part 1

(This movie takes place 4 months after Crossover and 2 weeks after the Christmas special and this movie will be 2 chapters but I'll make sure they are long)

It has been great these past few days everyone was relaxing for a change as I was finishing some work outs.

Gokhan - 70,71,72,73,74,75.

I was doing pull ups with Eri and Ocha on my arms and Kota on my back trying his best to pull me back.

Ochaco - Come on Gokhan a few more and you'll be done.

Gokhan - 80,81,82,83,84,85. Jeez what did you guys eat a breakfast of bricks.

I got a slap to my head as Ocha didn't like that joke. But because of her I lost my grip and fell as I used my speed to make sure Kota was on my chest as well as Ocha and Eri.

Gokhan - Ow. Why did you hit me?!

Ochaco - You called me fat!

Gokhan - No I didn't! I said what did you eat?

We all laughed as we went downstairs and saw everyone talking as for Bakugo he was quiet and avoiding everyone.

Gokhan - He's been like that for a week now I wish I could help him.

Everyone got dressed for school as I was the last one because I showered and I made sure Eri ate her food along with Kota since I promised I babysit Kota for the week since Mandalay and the other Pussycats were on a mission. After eating and dropping them off with RG and Mom I went to class as I made it in time.

(Somewhere else in space)

A ship in the vaccum of space

??? - Sir we have succeeded on looking for the strong healing ability you required and the planet looks like to have many strong fighters.

??? - Call the troops it has to be the same planet that foolish monkey killed my father.

??? - Yes Lord Ize!

The creature known as Ize smiled as he is the son of one of the worst villains in history. Frieza.

(Flashback to the past)

Celeron - FRIEZA!!!

An angry Celeron who just seen Frieza kill another innocent person as his rage keeps growing and he beats Frieza to a bloody pulp as they're battle was to decide the fate of the planet and Celeron prevailed as he beat Frieza but Frieza begged for mercy.

Frieza - Please......mer..cy.

Celeron - You have some nerve you know

Celeron - You have some nerve you know. Asking me for mercy. Where was that mercy when you slaughtered all of those innocent people?!!! You don't deserve it.

He prepares a blast as he kills Frieza as he was disintegrated to nothing.

Throughout the years the Saiyan have been getting stronger even his son Gokhan has been getting stronger as he was an evolving Saiyan who gets even stronger during battle.