The Final Battle! Gokhan ace in the hole.

After the fight with Shoto I wake up in Recovery Girls office and she healed me and Shoto the best she could and I had a scar on my back as it was not big but noticeable.

RG - Right now go because I can tell you don't want to miss this next fight.

Gokhan - Yes and please take care of Shoto.

I left and I saw that Bakugo's fight was gonna begin. But this fight surprised me the most.

Bakugo runs to him and starts using his explosions to get more speed but Hit is just standing there not even moving.

Bakugo - Damn it stop standing there and fight!

He tried to attack him but he was punched in the face and he kept that same rhythm for a while until I figured it out he's skipping threw time by tenths of seconds.

He attacked Bakugo one last time in the gut and he was unconscious as the attacks were in his pressure points so he hit every vital area close enough to not kill him.

Midnight - Bakugo has been knocked out which means that Hit is the winner and the final fight will be Gokhan vs Hit.

Everyone cheered as I decided to start the fight right there.

Midnight - It looks like Gokhan has decided to start the fight.

Everyone cheered even more, I stared at Hit and I knew I needed to figure out his timeskip.

Gokhan - All right let's begin.

I flew to him at strong speeds and I was gonna attack him from behind but in an instant he punched me in my face. I kept going until I tried sweeping under his foot as he kicked my stomach.

Gokhan - I see now you skip to the future so fast that you attack your opponents that way.

Hit - So you think you can counter my attacks?

Gokhan - Lets try!

I bounce to the edge of the ring and try to attack him as I figured it out as I blocked a punch from him.

Gokhan - See I told you I figured it out.

Hit - A fluke.

I then try to punch him but I scratch and leave a small cut on his face.

I flipped behind him and bounce off as I predicted he would kick me and I blocked as he also looked surprised.

Gokhan - Got you!

I kicked the side of me and he appeared there.

Hit - Well you weren't bluffing.

Gokhan - So you finally wanna take me serious? Fine it's time I get serious as well! HAAAAA!

Gokhan - Be careful now my power and speed multiplied so it will be a little harder for you to use your time skip since I will be able to counter