Uraraka vs Bakugo.

I walk out and see everyone excited to see the fight. I even see my class in the top seats.

Present Mic - ALRIGHT FOLKS ITS TIME FOR THE FINAL PART OF THE FESTIVAL! FOR THE FIRST MATCH WE HAVE FROM THE GENERAL STUDIES IS SHINSO HITOSHI! AND FROM CLASS 1A THE SAIYAN WARRIOR SON GOKHAN!

Gokhan - So your Shinso it's nice to meet you.
Let's have a good fight.

Shinso - Whatever you know that I wanted to be in the Hero Course. But this will show them that I deserve it unlike that freaky tailed weirdo.

I almost talked as I remembered that his quirk needs you to talk.

Shinso - So not gonna answer i'm more surprised that girl with brown hair will still be with you when she sees you lose.

Gokhan - DON'T YOU TALK ABOU........

Shinso smiles as he got me to speak and I couldn't move not even vibrate.

Shinso - Now walk out of the stage.

(Todoroki POV)

I couldn't believe it that Gokhan was walking out of the stage.

Ojiro - Damn it he spoke.

Todoroki - What do you mean?!

Ojiro - Shinso quirk is Brainwash he can brainwash anyone as long as they responded to him.

Ochako - GOKHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! BREAK THROUGH THIS AND SHOW HIM WHAT A SAIYAN IS MADE OFF!

(Gokhan POV)

I heared her and I tried to move until I saw something strange I saw the previous users of One for All.

Nana - Push through kid you were chosen for a reason

Nana - Push through kid you were chosen for a reason. Show them your worthy of this power because now it's your turn. Do your best Gokhan.

In that moment I stopped as I turn around angry as everyone saw my Yellow eyes with lighting all over my body.

Shinso - How did you break out?!

Gokhan - You messed with the wrong person. I am Son Gokhan son of the Saiyan Gine and Celeron. You may have controlled my mind and my body but there's one thing a Saiyan always keeps........HIS PRIDE!!! HAAAAAA!!!!!!!

A wind pressure broke through as everyone saw the transformation. I transformed into a Super Saiyan once again.