The Battle for Revenge Movie Part 2

This may be my longest chapter and something will happen and this story is canon so before you ask if this is not canon it is everything is.

Me and dad have been training in the time chamber for a few weeks and I can barely hold the form for 5 minutes and I realized that dad will be gone with Uncle Charlot for a few months to go train at Beerus world. My progress has been getting better but I need to get even stronger.

Celeron - Alright now it's time I want you to fight me to your fullest.

I got in my stance as I charged at him and we clashed.

Celeron - Remember that you should never let your guard down being relaxed is good but being too relaxed is another weakness.

Dad always gave me the best advice to improve myself in battle.

(While on Earth)

Bakugo was training with All Might as he and the other students were improving. All of them stopped when they felt a giant energy coming towards them.

Kaminari - What the hell?

Shoji - This energy is enormous.

Ochaco - Even from here I can barely move of the enormous power. How can someone like this exist?!

Todoroki and Bakugo just looked at each other and nodded as they were ready for the fight coming.

Bakugo - Alright I need everyone to prepare. Sparkles,Grapist and Round-Face go and call the heroes and make sure they evacuate anyone by a 10 mile radius!

They left as Bakugo ordered everyone else to be ready for a fight.

Everyone got their costumes and went to a further location away from the city.

A ship was going down to the atmosphere as a hundred soldiers were flying down as they all landed and Aizawa and Endeavor and All Might showed up to the fight even the Big Three showed up to the fight.

Todoroki - Eyes up stay sharp!

Soldier - We are soldiers of Lord Ize ruler of the Universe. We have come for the Super Saiyan that killed his father Lord Frieza.

Bakugo - Are they here for Gokhan? If they are then we'll just have to keep them busy until he comes back. What the hell am I saying I can handle them!

Todoroki - He's not here but you'll have to deal with us now.

In a flash almost all the soldiers were in the area. The heroes got ready for a fight as they had to face off against 500 soldiers and inside the ship was Ize watching what is gonna happen with a drink on his hand.

Ize - Tell them to attack.

Soldier - Everyone attack on my command! FOR LORD IZE!!!

They all flew to them as Endeavor and Todoroki shot a giant blast of fire to the soldiers as some of them escaped but 20 soldiers were down.

Mirio and Amajiki ran to a different direction as they realize that they can't fight together they needed to spread out.

Momo - Shoto! Now!

Todoroki created a giant ice wall as Momo created a few cannons as Bakugo shot a giant AP Shot.

All Might - Where are you Gokhan we need your help.

(While with Gokhan)

Gokhan had finish his training as he looked more different and he was much more taller. His hair was spiky as if he was in his Super Saiyan state. His power increased dramatically he could at least keep up with Gogeta now.