Let me introduce myself.....

We have been on the move watching from the shadows seeing if we can find anything to tell us where we are. But we found nothing no clue on how we came from our hideout to an abandoned one.

Black - Nothing on the east block.

Karai - Negative on the South.

Deku - Stain, Garou and Dabi you 3 are the only ones who can find some clues.

Login 231 we have been in this strange new world for 2 days and we have found nothing on why or how we got here. I have send my men to find some answers and inspect the city.

Deku - Who brought us here?

Toga - Hon I think I found something.

She showed me the news as they were talking about the criminal named Owari as he escaped Tartarus. The last scene he was known to be was an abandoned building but a giant explosion was caused and no one found the body nor the cause of explosions.

Deku - Go to that building and see if you find any clues. Also everyone look at the picture I just sent you. Go with Toga and make sure you have your disguises.

All - Copy.

I tried to find more as I pulled out my notebook but something fell of my pockets and I forgot it was the gauntlets that I took from Armagon. I put them on as I felt a small strain in my arms. But I could also feel my power increasing dramatically.

Deku - I could get used to this.

(Black POV)

We tried to make it to the area in silence as Dabi put on a suit and glasses and had Toga holding his arm as she had a red and black dress with her hair down. While Garou and myself had on leather jackets and ripped black jeans. Karai and Stain took the shadows to get there. After walking for 15 minutes we finally made it to the building but there was something wrong. There wasn't a building but a giant crater and everything that was close to it was destroyed.

Karai - Great now what?

Toga - Let me call the boss.

Black - Wait....I feel an energy here let me try something.

I knelt down as I touched the floor and I concentrated so I could feel and locate the energy.

Dabi - What's he doing?

Garou - It looks like he can track the presence of whoever caused this.

After a while Black's eyes opened up as he started signaling his comrades to follow him as he started walking to the direction and Toga called Deku to meet them once they got the location ready as she quickly changed into a normal clothes as she put her hair in a bun.

Stain - So how far?

Black - By seeing how this crater was only a day old the scent and energy signal of the one who escaped he should be close.

We kept on moving as I had a small bad feeling if we did find this person.

(While with Deku)

Deku - Come on. Let me see it one more time. I need to see those futures again.

Deku tried to see the futures his father showed him but it was hopeless, he knew he couldn't see them but he wasn't gonna give up. Deku was focused on the future as he wanted to see a future where he can succeed but also where his organization is still strong and free.

Deku - If only I could use it again! Wait a minute.....we are in a different universe. Oh yeah let's see how the news will go when they find the League of Villains dead. Yes and maybe they can tell me their secret plan.