The Closure of Izuku and Gokhan.

I wake up to see myself in a hospital bed and I see my parents and my friends waiting there for me to wake up.

Gokhan - Ugh What...What happened?

Everyone - Gokhan!

They all hugged me as Bakugo gave a small smile. But I was injured since I kinda went overboard with One for All.

Gokhan - OW! GUYS MY BODY PLEASE GET OFF!

Celeron - Well you deserve that but I didn't think you would ever transform that quick. Here.

I threw me a senzu and I ate it and my body was fully good and I broke through the cast.

Gokhan - Thanks Dad.

Gine - I left you dinner and your clothes but you have to sleep here tonight alright.

Gokhan - Yes ma'am.

(Timeskip)

I was standing on the balcony on the top of the hospital and I was looking at the beautiful night sky. But it all ended when I felt a familiar energy.

Gokhan - Come on out...Izuku.

Izuku - I'm sorry.

Gokhan - You don't have to apologize for what happened. I just wanna know one thing. Why are you working with All for One?

Izuku - I'm only doing it just for information I didn't murder anyone and I won't kill anyone.

Gokhan - I'm sorry I wasn't there for you.

Izuku - Don't say that! You weren't the reason why I did this. Like I said you are my best friend and I never would want to fight you but if the time comes I won't hold back.

Gokhan - I know but why did you do it?

Izuku - Because after many years someone actually tells me that I can have a quirk and that I can change the world in my own way.

Gokhan - Well if you ever do something that you'll regret...I will stop you.

We looked at each other and we hugged as we finally looked at each other as rivals/archenemies.

Izuku - I will come back but for now this is Goodbye.

Gokhan - I'll train harder so when you come back I'll be ready for you.

Izuku - Same here. (as he smiled and he left in the shadows)

I then eat and I go to bed as I knew Izuku was gonna be the hardest person I could face.

(The Next Day)

I wake up and I get checked out but my body is still a little tired as I put on a t-shirt and some black jeans. I then fly to Ocha's house and I see her there sitting and crying.

Gokhan - OCHA!

Ochako - Gokhan? W-What are yo...

She was cut off as I hugged her and I wiped her tears away.

Gokhan - What happened?

Ochako - I was just worried about you and how you were so angry that I thought you might lose control and kill everyone.

Gokhan - The reason why I didn't lose control was because I thought of all of you. I had to protect all of you...but the one who I was fighting for was...you.

She looked at me with shocked eyes as she then wiped more tears away and we looked at each other.

Both - I've been wanting..you first..okay stop it..haha alright you first.