The Finals - 2

Gokhan - It's time everyone remember this is a test that we can be real heroes so don't think this as a test but a real life battle for your lives.

Everyone - Right!

The first battle was Iida and Ojiro vs Power Loader and I decided that I knew the outcomes of the battles of their cooperation, attitudes and abilities.

Ochaco - Hey Gokhan your not gonna watch?

Gokhan - Sorry but no I need to prepare for my fight and even the teachers are watching but this fight will be a harder one for me so I need some last minute preparations but call me when Shima, Shoto and you are fighting.

I walked to a corner and started meditating thinking of ways were gonna fight since we are gonna fight with Toshi and he is still as strong as ever.

Bakugo - He's thinking of ways to beat All Might but I know it's useless to fight him alone so I need ways to beat him maybe even a Ultimate attack to finish the job. I can't let Kakarot be ahead this time.

The other matches kept going and Ocha called me for Shimas match but it all ended quickly since Sato failed since his limit was reached and Shima used a solar flare to blind Cementoss and he grabbed Sato and found the exit and passed. While Mineta passed while Sero was down and Shoto and Momo worked together to capture Aizawa with a copy version of his scarf.

Gokhan - Looks like someone is getting some tongue tonight.

Shoto and Momo heard that as he started chasing me telling me to shut up.

Mina and Kaminari failed while everyone else passed the last fight was me and Bakugo vs All Might

Gokhan - Bakugo we need a plan so we can beat Toshi and I think I have one since I know you know his fighting style.

Bakugo - Hurry and tell me the plan I can already say that him even with those weights is still strong enough to destroy us.

All Might - Let's go. I am here to test them.

All Might punches the air and creates a giant shock wave that pushes Bakugo and Gokhan.

All Might - Who gives a damn about city damage?! Remember heroes i'm a villain now remember that. I won't be pulling my punches fight me with every thing you got?

 I won't be pulling my punches fight me with every thing you got?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Gokhan/Bakugo - How is he....so intimidating?

In that moment I charged my power to the fullest and charged at Toshi with every thing and punched him rapidly as Bakugo came in and we started attacking him with every thing we had.

All Might - Both of you have good movement but you both are sloppy.

Bakugo - How about stun grenade!!!

He used a stun grenade and he blinded Toshi for a bit but it was useless as he grabbed his face but Bakugo just kept fighting as he used blast to have Toshi to let him go. But he ended up slamming him to the ground as he moved to me and I punched him as it basically did nothing but I kept my distance. I powered to a 74% power up with One for All. I kept a barrage of punches as Toshi then kneed me in my stomach.