Class Rep. Training and USJ

I wake up early and I get ready for the day and I decided that today I will take it easy so I made breakfast for everyone and I made Soba and Mochi and Katsudon for everyone.

Gokhan - Alright this should be enough for everyone.

Ochako - Oh My God.

Gokhan - Morning.

Ochako - Did you cook all of this?

Gokhan - Yeah we have to be full and ready for the day.

As she ate the Mochi she was in love with it since she never tasted my cooking. Not long everyone was awake and we ate the food together and we went to class full.

(Timeskip)

Aizawa - Now today we will be choosing our class rep and going to a facility with All Might,Broly and another Pro Hero.

Everyone was screaming and I was laughing

Gokhan - Alright everyone calm down how about we just do votes okay?

Momo - Gokhan has a point that way we can all just choose who is the better choice.

We all voted and I ended up getting 4 votes and the deputy was Momo.

Aizawa - Gokhan is the Class Rep and Yaoyorouzu is Deputy so do what you want until the end of the school and we will leave.

Gokhan - Alright everyone we will go outside for 2 or 3 hours and work on combat no quirks just fighting.

Iida - Why are we doing this?

Gokhan - Because in case anything goes wrong in the training like a villain shows up and he has a quirk erasing quirk like Aizawa then we would have a problem. So better to prepare for those situations.

They put on our their gym clothes while I put my on my gi since I like fighting in my normal gi.

Todoroki - Hey Gokhan aren't you gonna show us how to sense energy.

Gokhan - Oh Yeah! I forgot that I promised you guys a while ago and that would help too.

Gokhan - So before we do the combat I will show you how to sense energy like how I and my family do.

Kaminari - What do you mean?

Gokhan - Sensing energy is easy it's when you feel the presence of others and yourself. Now everyone relax your body and close your eyes imagine like a small energy orb and then feel the others.

Everyone then did it perfectly and they were amazed that this ability even exists.

Gokhan - Now I will be calling in one person at a time to fight me and I will switch moment to moment got it?

Everyone - Yeah!

Gokhan - Alright Shoto you first.

He started walking then he ran to me as we started fighting at fast speeds as many people couldn't see us but Bakugo could.

Bakugo - I see. Everyone focused on their energy and you'll be able to see them.

Everyone did and they could see our fight.