Chapter 1

Hi everyone reading ^-^ (which probably won't be a lot). This is my first fanfic so don't expect it to be that great. All comments, positive and negative, are appreciated.
Disclaimer: I don't own Dan and Phil. I'm definitely sure I don't.
Now here's the story c:
-
Phil's P.O.V.
My eyes snapped open as soon as a pillow came in contact with my face. I yelped and sat up quickly in my bed, meeting the eyes of a laughing Dan.

I sighed and slid back down, pulling the covers back over my head.

"Get up already Phil, you said you'd help me film a video today!" Dan whined, giving an over-exaggerated frown.

"Fine. Give me ten minutes." I replied, not looking out from under my covers.

"Fineeee. I'll be timing you!" Dan said with a smirk and raced out of my room.

I sighed and didn't move. I didn't want to get up.

I really didn't want to get up.

I didn't want to get up and face the world with a fake smile plastered across my face. I didn't want to spend another pointless day pretending to be happy and innocent all the time. I wanted to die.

I really wanted to.

I hated myself. I hated everything about myself. I hated my face, my body, my personality, my everything. I was just a human being without a purpose, forced to live day after day. We all know we're going to die one day. It looms over our heads and we know with each passing day it gets closer and closer to our expiration date. Yet we still manage to lock up those thoughts and live our daily lives smiling and happy, even though there is no point to the cycle of day and night until we die. I wanted to get death over with, really. Like when you rip a bandaid* off, you experience a little pain, but after that everything is ok.

But of course, to have the bandaid* you need a cut.

"5 MORE MINUTES PHIL." I heard Dan scream from the other room and I snapped back to reality.

I sighed and forced myself up out of bed. Plastering yet another fake smile on my face, I started walking towards the open door.

Well thanks guys for reading, it means a lot to me c:
*Also known as a plaster
Edit: Should I continue this story? Idk