Chapter 12

Auroras POV

I watched Meg stomp into the cafeteria. I glared at Merida and Hercules laughing about something. What the hell is wrong with her! I stood up.

"Belle. We need to fix this." I said through gritted teeth.

Belle stood up. "How? This hasn't happened to us before!"

"I have an idea! Lets do a slumber party and we can tell her Merida lied to her about whatever she said and we were protecting her!" I walked towards the cafeteria.

I opened the doors and saw Meg turning into the stairwell. Probably heading to her dorm.

"Hurry! We can still catch her!" We ran to the stairwell and flew open the door. Meg was sitting on the stairs crying.

"Meggy!" I sat beside her. "Are you ok?"

"Why would you do that? Break me and Herc up? Now he's with some other girl." Meg sobbed into her hands.

"Meg...he didn't even fight for you. We wanted to test him and see if he was good enough for you. He's not. He didn't bother explaining anything to you. We were looking out for you." I put my arm around her.

"Your right...he didn't. That asshole! He must have never really liked me. How could I have been so blind!" Meg stood up.

"Meg! Slumber party in our dorm tonight! We want to help you feel better!" Belle said.

"Ok. Lets go." Then we climbed 4 flights of stairs to our floor.

Anna's POV

We tore down the hall of the 5th floor.

"Where were you when you ran into her?" I said through heavy breathes.

"Sh!" Jane put her finger over her mouth and pointed to the door across the hall. We hid behind the corner. Standing outside Snow and Jasmines room was someone in a black hooded coat and yellow heels.

"Jane...is that?" I gasped.

"Shhh!" Jane said again.

The figure looked at their watch and then opened the door. 5 figures left the room. All in black coats and yellow heel.

"Jane!" I whispered.

"Shhhh!" She said again.

The figure at the end of the line stopped suddenly and went back into the room as the other 4 disappeared into the stairwell.

"Now!" We ran to the room, threw the door open and slammed it behind us. The figures back was to us, but they were frozen and slightly shaking.

"Who are you?" Jane said.

"Well, Clearly Jane it must be Jasmine, Snow White or Mulan. This is there dorm." I said.

"Shut up." Jane elbowed my side.

I winced. "Ow."

"Who. Are. You. Don't think your leaving until I find out." Jane crossed her arms.

"Please hurry." I said. "She will wait here all night. I don't want to do that."

"Anna! Do you want to get fired?" Jane said.

"You can't fire me. We're partners." I said smugly.

Jane frowned. "Humph."

The figure turned around. Jane uncrossed her arms and leaned forward in excitement. And then suddenly the door was opened behind us and someone pulled us out of the room, and suddenly it all went black.

------------

Hey guys! Sorry this was really short. I just wanted something to fill u guys in. I'm sorry I haven't written in a while! I hve been really busy. But you will be getting a lot of updates over the next 5 days because I am on Thanksgiving Vaca! :)

Why do you think Aurora is lying to Meg? Why do you think Hercules didn't fight for Meg? Who do you think the team is? And what do you think happened to Anna and Jane? And the most important question of the hour, Who do you think yellow heel is??

Tune in next:: either late tonight or tomorrow

Don't forget:: Check out my Gossip Girl 2.0! And if you haven't watched the original Gossip Girl before, stop what your doing, turn on Netflix, and go watch it! NOW! #chairismyotp