Chapter 7

Snow Whites POV

I quietly got dressed earlier this morning. I was going to talk to Aladdin about Mulan and Jas. As I buttoned up my yellow dress and tied the bow in the front someone walked out of our bathroom.

"Jas!" I put my hand on my chest. "I thought you were asleep!"

"Ditto. Why are you up so early." Jas slipped off her robe and put on a blue skirt and gold sparkly top.

"I was going to run by the Newspaper office. Just to check some drafts." I said.

"Drafts?" Jas asked. She took a bite of a banana sitting on her dresser.

"Yep. I applied for co-editor with Jane. I think I'm the only one interested so I have to get the job. I just wanted to double check my drafts I wrote so that way I'm positive I'm a shoe in!" I smiled weakly.

"Uh ok. But next time wake up a little earlier. I've already heard people awake and I'm almost certain that Jane dropped by 30 minutes ago to say someone else applied and you have a story due by the end of the day and she's gonna compare the stories and give the best writer the job." Jas sat back on her bed finishing her banana.

"What!" I squeaked. Now I really had to be in the office. I grabbed my bag and put on my shiny red heels when I realized I forgot my blue belt and blue hair ribbon. "Gosh darn." I put my ribbon in and my belt on and almost ran out the door when I turned towards Jasmine. "And Jas?"

"Yes Snow?" She said.

"Please no killing. Blood does not come out easily from these hard wood floors!" And with that I rushed to the Newspaper office.

Meg's POV

I walked into the library and sat beside Wendy.

"Hey!" I said. "Cute outfit!"

"Thanks!" Wendy smiled. "It's new."

Wendy was wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a blue flowy top. She wore a yellow belt and yellow heels.

"Love it! Now, did you do brainstorming last night?" I asked.

"Of course!" Wendy pulled out a notebook. "We can trick Cin-" She stopped short when someone came up behind me. She paled.

"This seat taken?" I heard a voice say.

I turned. Oh great. If it weren't for the 3 musketeers.

"Aurora. Belle. Cindy. What brings you to the library?" I said.

"To study!" Belle said.

"And read." Cindy said holding her book upside down as she read. "I think this books in French..." Belle fixed her book and looked back at me.

"Let me ask again." Aurora smiled. "Are these 3 seats taken?"

"Uh..." Wendy stammered.

"Yes." I said. "But not by-"

"Anyone else but you!" Alice cut me off and pulled a chair up beside her. "I don't believe anyone else is sitting there."

I looked at Alice confused. Her expression was confident but her hands were shaking. I decided to go along.

"Yes. Please. Sit." I said.

"Wonderful!" Aurora smirked as they sat down. "So, Meg. I have a question for you. A private question."

"Yes?" I asked.

She looked at Wendy and Alice.

"Did I not say private question. Wendy and Alice you are dismissed. Maybe you could go read a magazine or protect your men from unwanted woman sabotage." Aurora smiled waving her hand in a shooing motion.