Chapter 5

Jasmines POV

I walked up to dorm 327.

Hiccup opened the door.

"Jas? Um hey..." He said

"Hey dragon boy. Is Aladdin here?" I said.

"Just missed him can u take a message?" He blocked my view of the dorm.

"Move over Toothless." I pushed past him into the room to see Aladdin sitting on his bed.

"Jas!" He said. "What's up babe!"

"Oh don't you babe me! When were you planning on telling me you were kissing other people!" I yelled.

"What are you-"

"Save it. Mulan told me everything. We are over. And don't bother talking to me ever again unless you can say you regret and wouldn't do it again." I yelled almost in tears.

He stared at me in silence.

"That's what I thought." I turned to leave then stopped. Then I turned back around and slapped him really hard and walked out slamming the door behind me. I leaned against the wall and sat on the floor in tears. I heard footsteps so I looked to the left just seeing a yellow heel turn the corner.

Anna's POV

I was sitting in my bed admiring my Norwegian covers when there was a knock on the door. Rapunzel opened it and in walked Jane.

"Hey! I have our class schedules!" Jane handed us both blue envelopes.

I opened mine and read my schedule.

1st- History of Norway
2nd-Chemistry
3rd-Chorus
4th-Photography
5th-Lunch (Group 2)
6- Language (French)
7th- Study Hall
8th-Library Assistant
9th- Math 2

I looked to Rapunzel. "Do we have any classes together?"

She compared our sheets.

"OMG! We have History, Lunch, Study Hall and Math! This will be so fun!" Rapunzel squealed handing me back my paper.

"Jane?" I asked.

"Uh...Chemistry, Photography, French, Lunch and Study Hall!" She said.

"We all have Lunch and Study Hall together!" I said.

"Dorm mates are required to Anna." Jane said.

"Oh." I laughed. "What clubs are there?"

"Well everyone is required to join at least one club." Rapunzel said. "I'm in art and Student Government."

"I'm in Journalism. Which is basically the school Newspaper! You should totally join! I need a new co-editor! Our last one disqualified because she fought someone." Jane said.

"Uh ok! I'll come after classes to take a look!" I smiled.

"Yeah!" Jane wobbled over to the bathroom and sat on the closed toilet. "Ew!" She squealed.

"What's wrong?" I said.

"My new yellow heels are all muddy from running across the courtyard!" Jane pouted.

"Oh. I'm sorry." I went to sit on my bed to study my map of the school and pray I don't get lost.

Snow's POV

I looked to Mulan after Jas stormed out.

"Mulan! What the heck was that!" I said.

"What! Me and Aladdin had a spark him and Jas never had!" Mulan grabbed her purse and headed to toward the door.

"Um where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm going to talk to Aladdin." And a Mulan walked out, Jas walked in.

"Jas." Mulan said.

"Don't even talk to me." Jas said brushing past her.

"Ok. Fine with me." She slammed the door behind her as she left.

"I can see if they will let Lottie switch with me." Jas said laying on her side.

"What! No! Mulan will come around! Personally, I'm glad I don't have Lottie as a room mate. She's to spoiled and is rude a lot." I said.

Jasmine laughed. "Wow, Snow White is actually speaking bad of someone! That's a first."

I smiled. "I'm glad you can still laugh. Now come. Lets eat ice cream and watch Netflix like the girls we are!"

We heard a bump at the door. Jasmine walked over and opened it.

"There they are again!" She said.

"Who!" I said.

"Those yellow heels! They were in the hall after I dumped Aladdin and now they were here probably listening to us." Jas closed the door which a few seconds later was followed by another knock.

This time I opened it. It was the secretary, Ms. Lady.

"Ms. Lady! I love your hair!" I said.

"Thank you Snow! I just came by to drop off your schedules!" She smiled an handed me three blue envelopes.

"Thanks Ms. Lady! See you later!" I closed the door and turned to Jasmine, handing her her envelope.

I looked at my schedule.

1st- Math 2
2nd- Chemistry
3rd- Chorus
4th- Lunch (Group 1)
5th- Language (German)
6th- Dance
7th- Study Hall
8th- History of Norway
9th- Writing 2

"I finally like my schedule this year!" I said.

"Let me see!" Jas compared our schedules. "Ooo! We have Math, Lunch, Study Hall, and Writing!"

I looked at Mulan's paper. "Jas you have Math, Lunch, Study Hall and Writing with Mulan too."

I looked at Jas's paper.

1st- Math 2
2nd- Fashion
3rd- Language (Portugese)
4th- Lunch (Group 1)
5th- Chemistry
6th- History of Norway
7th- Study Hall
8th- Library Assistant
9th- Writing 2

"Wow! That's a great schedule!" I said.

"This is going to be a great year!" Jas smiled.

-------

Hey guys! I kinda love this update. Drama and you find out there schedule! I think I'm gonna try and update this story every day! So stay tuned!

What do you think is gonna happen with Mulan and Aladdin? What about Mulan and Jas? And what about the yellow heel? Who do you think it is?

Thanks for reading!
-DisneyDaisy 🌻

Next update:: either tonight or tomorrow!!