CARELESS-8

Y/N'S P. O. V

I turned around to see the godly PARK JIMIN IN ALL HIS GLORY .

Wait he was giggling . I don't know how I should react right now.

Ahhh Park Jimin what have you done???

" Y/n how are you? "He asked.

Did he just smirk or mock at me for being pathetic.

" After the wonderful graces you showered on me do you think I can be any better? " I said sarcastically

He gave me that eye smile again. Fuck stop it already Park Jimin. Y/ n you need to be mad at him.

" Listen Y/n I didn't mean to actually give you rum flavoured ice cream " He said with a puppy face.

" Yeah right and what about the other blunder you've just made " I said

" Huh? " he gave a questioning look

" Stop acting like you did nothing "I said.

" I honestly didn't, I just.... "
He said

" Yeah you just.... " I imitated

" Kinda told the boys about your drunk act" He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

Can I drown myself to death right now?

" Yeah that I'm a caged bird and shit like that " I said

" Come on Y/n I mean...it's fine if you share your worries " He said giving me that creepy smile.

" Whatever " I said .

"Hey did you go to Jin hyung's ward? " He asked

"Yeah I just did "

" Is he okay? "He asked .

" Yeah he's fine . He's kinda allergic to certain drugs that's the reason it's going to take some time for recovery " I said

" Okay then Jimin I gotta go " I said while leaving

" Bye Y/n"he said .

The day went normally. As usual it was a hectic schedule and I was still getting used to it. I guess I'll never get used to it. My body was giving up. And it felt even more weary each time I took a step. I had to go to Jin's ward again. Normally I'd just have to visit a ward once but because he was among the VVIP's I had to take extra care according to the hospital policies.

I knocked the door.
Only to see sunshine greeting me.

It was Hoseok who opened the door.

" Hey Y/n come in" He said

" Thanks Hoseok "I said

As I entered the room I saw that all the seven boys were in the ward. They just care so much. I mean I miss my friends back in hometown.

" Annyeong " They said in unison

"Annyeong" I said

I just remembered Jimin had told them about my drunk act. Fuck it's awkward now. Omg I don't know what I'm going to do. The next five to ten minutes is going to be the longest 10 minutes of my life.

As usual I was doing the normal check up like checking his vitals , spotting if he had any new allergies and things like that.

"Y/n " I heard and by the voice I was judging it was Namjoon.

" Yes ? " I said while turning to face him.

"How's hyung doing? " He asked .

"Yeah he's doing completely fine. " I said while assuring him.