HYUNG KENCHANA???-1

JIN'S POV

I switched on the T.V and the news reporter was reading out the head lines,

"The world's greatest boy band has returned after their military service.It's been two years since armys are waiting for them and they are finally back with a bang!!!"

Yup we were back, it's our third concert after our comeback in Seoul .

Only five hours left to get going with our concert.It's been so long since we've heard our fan chant and our armys cheer for us and that was the only thing that was probably going on in all our minds.

*notification

Oh it's a message from Jimin!

He sent a picture of the stadium in which we were going to perform and OMG are you serious its was completely filled even though we had five hours to go....

I leant on the wall wondering and thinking about how amazing our armys were,they kept waiting patiently for us.We probably have the greatest fandom in the world and before I could finish thinking I felt something piercing into my back and it seemed like my back was bleeding, the cut seemed considerably deep. I found out that it was a rusted iron nail that went into my back, I didn't really know what to do. The pain was really killing me and if I revealed this to PDnim or anyone from the band they probably wouldn't let me perform.

I went to the doctor and asked him to do a quick dressing and had a painkiller because I lied to him that it was just a normal cut and that I would be fine.He sure didn't buy it but I managed to sneek out telling him that I had no time to waste.He wanted to inform Pdnim about this whole mess but I begged him not to.

I went to the dressing room got my hair and makeup done.

Yoongi looked at me and asked me if I was fine cause I didn't look  excited as I usually am.... I simply said that was just because I was nervous

And started singing "I'm feeling just fine fine fine"

Gosh I'm such a good actor !!!

We reached the backstage and our performance started in 3!2!1!and boom....

We started off with the song that helped us dream NO MORE DREAMS and then the song that changed our lives BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS

We went on performing for some more songs and we then addressed our beautiful fans and thanked them for being with us and sticking on to us. It was really amazing to see army bombs everywhere and I could see Jungkook crying.

As Namjoon was speaking I could feel my vision blurring out and then suddenly it all turned black.
.
.
.
.
.
.

J-hope u guys enjoyed my story:-)

It would be amazing if you guys had any suggestions on how I could make it better

Thankyou for reading my story have a wonderful day :)