MAKE IT RIGHT -3

Y/N

The ambulance arrived,me and my team were waiting for them and as they brought the stretcher he seemed to be in pain .This is something I never wished would happen.

Come on Y/n you can do it you've handled even serious cases come on let's make it right. I immediately asked my team to move him to the emergency ward, I examined his wound and it seemed like there was a small piece of nail still in there..... I immediately cleaned his wound gave him a tetanus shot and then some local anesthesia and then just cut open his wound pulled the iron piece out. It seemed more complicated than I thought,his body turned out to be very sensitive and finally after a one and a half hours, his vitals seemed to be normal. He needed to rest so we moved him to the ward.

And as I walked out of the ward I saw familiar faces that were not bright as always,the rest of the band members. They seemed like they were going to die if they didn't see Jin and as they saw me come out of the ward they rushed towards me and rained questions one after the other ,they didn't let me answer as they kept on raining questions.I asked them to cool down and assured them that Jin was completely fine and that he need some rest right now and that they can meet him tomorrow .They seemed unhappy because they wanted to meet him but before they started behaving stubborn their manager gave them a death glare and they kept quiet.

RM

"Thank you so much doctor for saving our hyung today we really owe you a lot. "

JIMIN

*sobbing

comes and hugs me

"You're our savior "

I didn't know what I should or how I should comfort him but I just patted him back and said that I had just done my job and that his hyung was completely fine and gave him a smile like I was auditioning for a toothpaste ad, he smiled back at me .He was about to pinch my cheeks when Suga came and pulled him back.

SUGA

"Thankyou doctor sorry if this guy crossed the line he gets very emotional with everyone... you see"

me

"No ,no its completely fine I understand how you guys feel right now and I too am a very emotional person I guess so.... its completely fine."

The others just kept bowing down and thanking me.

They then left .

I went to the ward and examined Jin and he seemed to be fine . As I was about to leave the ward V entered the ward

We just shared an awkward smile not knowing what to do.

V

"I'm staying here with hyung tonight doctor "

"Oh okay, please take care of him as well as yourself and if there is any problem our nurse will be there to help you "

"Thankyou doctor I couldn't thank you earlier."

"Are you guys going to keep thanking me like this?"

"Of course we should,you after all saved our hyung"

"Ok ok I'll accept your thank you but only if you promise me this is going to be the last one "

"I promise "

"aha"

we exchanged smiles

"k then I gotta leave "

"sure doctor"

As I was about to leave he called out to me and I turned towards him

"doctor your name?"

"Y/N"

he smiled at me

and I left

Y/N sure did an amazing job today.

Btw how does she know all their names??

Am I making it too obvious??:P

Have a nice day guys:)