TAKE ME TO MY PALACE -6

Y/n's Pov

As I'm leaving the ward I feel a lot more lighter it feels like a heavy burden that's bothering me has been taken off my shoulders.
I didn't exactly know how I feel... All that I knew was this was a whole new saga of emotions I ran into.

What would Jin think of me?
"Another crazy fangirl who wants sympathy "
Aaahh I shouldn't have done what I've done.

Jin's POV

As she left I just feel something pricking me in my heart I always thought it's hard for us as idols but the fact is we all have our own problems duhh.. When did I become so philosophical.

A/n's POV

You were in a dilemma.. Thinking if you should have done what you just did.
After such a dramatic day you just wanted to go home and flop onto your bed.

Finally after reaching your little paradise you just took a quick shower.
It kinda refreshed you . And a you suddenly started craving for ice-cream. You grabbed your phone and your airpods and your cycle. You did have a car but you always loved to cycle especially when you craved for ice-cream at night.
You finally reached your favorite ice-cream parlour only to see that it was closed.

The cold air was hitting right into your chest right now. All you wanted to have was an ice- cream after such a long and horrific day but probably your stars weren't with you today all you wanted was to lighten up but surely that didn't happen.
And you turned around in disappointment you heard someone calling you.
"Y/n?"
When you turned around you saw a familiar figure standing there.

"Jimin.. Hey" You said giving the faintest smile..

" Judging from your smile there's definitely something bothering you"

"Aahh.. I just came here to have some ice-cream "You said pointing the closed parlour

" What about you Jimin? " You asked

" I just wanted some fresh air so I sneaked out of the dorm " He smiled.

" But an ice -cream made you so grumpy? "He asked with a concerned look.

" Ehh... I actually love ice-cream "
You said at the same time you didn't want him to think of you as a pig.

"Cute" He said ruffling your hair.

You felt the heat in your cheeks and bent your head down immediately realizing you should stop you raised your head only to be greeted by DEATH ...Jimin had his eye smile on.

" Since I owe you for hyung I can actually buy you some ice-cream ..
I mean only if your okay with it.. "

"You don't owe mean anything Jimin I just did my job and about the ice-cream... I'd love to have some with you"

"Is that your cycle? " He asked

" Yup"

" Can I ride it? "

" But won't your fans notice you? " You asked

"Hmm..nah not until I have this "
He said taking out his face mask and cap

" I still think they'll able to recognize you" You said cause you too were a fan and you'd definitely recognize him.

" Even if they do I guess they won't bother me " He said .

" Your call ...I'm just.. Never mind....you can ride it if you want to"you said still concerned

" Yaay " He ran towards the cycle screaming like a ten year old.