He smiled at me more of a victorious smile. Why is this old man smiling, maybe happy that I'll finally leave?

"Okay fine, I won't expel you but Hana's mother will never let you stay here." he shrugged.

"Then what will do?!" I argued.

"I have an option." He said as if asking permission to continue. I was desperate at this point so I nodded him to continue.

"Our one batch of exchange students is going to Korea day after tomorrow, I'll send you with them and after 20 days they will return, until then the matter will be cooled down so then you can continue studying here." He said.

Korea.......... A lump formed into my throat on the mention of Korea. Should I just reject this and leave the university but Jaebum..... He acts all fine but he will be disappointed. I have no other option. Just 20 days Hanbin, just 20.

I slowly nodded in his direction. He clasped his hands together and asked me to leave as the further details will be given on the school's web page. I was still shocked. I was going to Korea. I wish you were also with me. I miss you a lot and again I'm sorry, Jinyoung.

UNKNOWN'S POV:

I tapped my fingers on the arm of my chair, looking at the view out of the enormous window. A devious smirk appeared on my lips as I heard Jackson's voice. I turned my chair and looked at the file in front of me.

"Amazing!" I said as I clasped my hands together.

He looked at me and unsure expression on his face.

"Sir are you sure of what you are doing?" he asked me I looked up and laughed cunningly.

"Have I ever made a decision which I'm not sure of?" I said and he just shook his head as a 'no'.

'Don't worry  Sis I'll take your revenge.'

HANBIN'S POV:

We sat on the table eating our food. I decided to talk to him now.

"Umm Jae I have something to tell you." I said and stopped eating. He nodded and averted his whole attention towards me.

"I'm going to Korea." his eyebrows creased and he looked with an bewildered expression.

"What? Why?" he asked.

"A group of exchange students will be going there so I'm one of them. I think it's a good Idea because until then his Hana's issue will be resolved. Also that its only for 20 days." I explained everything keenly.

"Isn't there any other way?" he asked his insecurities rising up.

I placed a hand over his hand and smiled him reassuringly.

"It will be fine just 20 days."

He sighed and nodded slowly and spoke up,

"When are you going?"

"Day after tomorrow." I said

He nodded and we started eating our food. We decided to go for shopping tomorrow and skip work and university tomorrow.

NEXT DAY'S AFTER NOON:

I threw myself on the sofa tired of all today's events. First we went for shopping and then ate lunch and dinner. It was a tiring day. I bid good night to Jaebum and went for packing my stuff. After a lot of effort I did all my packing and decided to sleep. I felt sad for leaving Jaebum alone. I wanted to stay with him but I had no choice. With that I drifted to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaebum pulled out my bags from the trunk of our car and we both went towards the boarding area. I dressed simply  as I was not a fan of dressing up a lot.

I felt really edgy and anxious. I really don't want to leave Jaebum here alone. I felt really insecure even after knowing that someone is after us I'm still taking this risky step. I sighed and just shrugged it off.

Soon it was time to leave. I stood up, my lower lip continually twitching as I was trying my best to control my tears from flowing out. The moment Jaebum hugged me, I lost control and started sobbing like a kid. He laughed and patted my back. For the last time I waved at him and turned around both of unaware that it may be our last time seeing each other perfectly fine.

3rd PERSON'S POV:

Slowly she walked away leaving him behind. Both of them unenlightened of the sea of troubles waiting ahead for them.

As Jaebum walked out of the airport towards his car, someone called him out but the moment he looked back something cold and hard harshly came in contact with his head. Pain ran through his whole body, he grabbed his head tightly feeling the hot liquid oozing out already. His vision got blurry but he managed to turn around but he was in extreme pain and soon all black took over him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future glimpse:

1.

"This can't be true...." Hanbin looked at the person extremely baffled. She stumbled back her body shivering in agony.

2.

"JAEBUM NO! PLEASE STOP THIS!" She shouted but nothing came out as her throat gave up as she was shouting from the past 20 minutes. But to someone's ears, it was really soothing it gave him pleasure.