002

Enjoy The Ride 📖
***
♥️♥️♥️

Arthit POV

So as I went to his office, I saw my manager standing right in from of his desk with his pants and boxers half down, facing a blonde whose legs was lifted up on his shoulder.
She sat on that desk with her legs wide opened as he was plunged deep inside of her, thrusting in and out.

She moaned at each of his rough thrust and I saw and heard everything happening as if I was watching a live porn on TV.
I wanted to leave and give them some privacy but my legs wasn't moving.

So I anxiously remained there, what they were doing was already taking my mind far away as I couldn't help but watch them fuck.
Off course I was getting aroused too hearing the blonde moan and Khun Kongpop was pounding her so good that I tried to imagine a different scenario of me being at her place instead.

Just the thought of it was getting me hard and I needed to leave there as fast as possible for my own sake.
But the moment I decided to really leave the place I was halted by someone else moans.

"arghhh Art... Arthit.. ahhh... moan for me.... ahhh... Ar-thit... yes...Ahhh" Khun Kongpop moaned my name and I found myself frozen again there with both my eyes wide open.
I really couldn't believe my ears, so everything Dave told me was the truth.

At that time I didn't totally believe him, I thought he was just making up some stupid jokes again just for me to relax a bit as I was in fear of being fired.

"How can he moan my name when he is fucking someone else..." I was somehow mad and wondered what kind of craziness was in this brat's mind.

Shocked of what happened, I finally left from there to wait at my desk.
I couldn't understand how the girl was still busy enjoying it and didn't even question him about it.
Doesn't she find it weird for him to moan someone's else name when he is doing her?

Once settled in my cabin I noticed how everyone else have gone home already and I was practically the only one left in there.
Not forgetting the manager who at this specific moment was busy enjoying a pleasurable sex in his office and making me miss my beautiful sleep.
What a shameful brat he is tsk...

I was still trying to get that scene out of my mind but couldn't stop thinking about the manager's priceless face as he was deepening the thrust into her.
How would I look at him from now on without feeling a bit uncomfortable?

I would have surely gone home since if I didn't know better what will await me tomorrow, so that is why I was still sitting here waiting for him to finish.
After sometimes the blonde came out and you could see just from her expression how fully satisfied she was.

I guess that is my cue to go, so I am walking my way to his office now as I want him to free me as soon as possible.

*knock knock knock*

"Who is there?" he asked immediately after the knock.

"It's Arthit, Khun Kongpop" I replied while rolling my eyes 🙄

"You can come in... You can just call me Kongpop as this is not working hours anymore" then I went in as he was telling me how I should call him Kongpop instead.
His office was smelling so nice and fresh.
I'm sure he just spread some perfume when they finished so the room wouldn't smell of their recent activity.

"What are you still doing in the office by this time?" he seriously asked me and that spoiled my mood but I decided to keep it in check.

"This morning you asked me to report to you before leaving the office" the way he was looking let me think he has really forgotten about it.
Don't tell me he wasted my precious time while fully enjoying himself, I should have gone home instead of waiting for this idiot.