Chapter 2 - Big Plans

Alastor sat at the drawing-room table staring out the window, waiting until she entered the room. The door swung open to a beaming Charlie with a goofy poster board and a smile on her face. She put it down and drawn her pointer-stick, tapping on the paper. "Alastor, I have made a fool-proof plan that will lead us in the victory of this upcoming war!" she grinned. He raised an eyebrow."We're going to first recruit Blitz and help fight for his cause.." Charlie pointed to a scribble of Al and her next to him. "And we're gonna then fight for Imp rights.." she kept pointing. "Annnd thenn we're gonna get Imp clout!" she smiled.

Alastor rolled his eyes. "Darling we still need to find out who this fellow is!" he exclaimed and stood up. "Also, how are we guaranteed Stolas hasn't come up with the same thing?" he took a sip of his coffee. Charlie gave a weak smile. "Then what do you recommend?" she asked. "Well, like I said we need to find out who Blitz really is, what kind of power he has, and what kind of business does he own," he answered, writing some stuff down on a notepad. "We also need a distractor to steer attention away from the cause." he started chewing on his pen. "Any ideas for that one?" he asked.

Charlie rubbed her chin a bit confused. "Maybe if we pretended as if we had an argument.. or something big that would make drama magazines go wild. It would bring attention to that and not Blitz," she recommended. Alastor nodded in agreement. "I think we're on the right track. Should we continue this tomorrow with a fresh mindset?" he asked. Charlie nodded her head and left abruptly.

Alastor walked down the street thinking of his lovely days of murder and screams when he passed a television store with a few displayed in the windows. The channel was set to three and on it ran an infomercial for the "Immediate Murder Professionals". Plastered on the cover was Blitz's face for all to see. Alastor shook his head and took a few pictures as he turned around to continue on his walk. But it made him realize that Blitz had access to the living world, and he smiled a devilish grin.

He knew that Stolas has been wanting to take down the hotel for years now and wanted to become the most powerful demon, and there's a probability he wants to rule hell. Alastor knew that he had access to the living in his spellbook, but he never would've known that Stolas was going to give it to someone. Unless, well, there was a trade made. But what kind of trade? Alastor kept walking down until he met his friend, Angel Dust at a cafe.

Angel was at a booth at the back with a menu. He wore a "tasteful" hooker's outfit and smiled at Alastor as he sat down. "Heya, strawberry pimp," he greeted "What's going on?" Alastor rubbed his temples. "Okay, if you wanted to trade, say a spellbook full of your greatest spells, what would you want for it?" he asked. "Oh, obviously sex." said Angel as he stirred his iced tea, taking a sip. Al nodded and folded his hands. "Do you know anything about Blitz of Immediate Murder Professionals?" Alastor slid his printed photo to his amigo. "Oh, yeah. Turf wars a while ago for the mafia.. sometimes I would see him at an orgy or two. He's pretty freaky." he snorted. "Flamin' Hot Cheetos dick! Can you believe it?" Angel kept cracking up, and Alastor looked disgusted with the comments.

Stolas sat at his desk writing emails and making a diorama of the hotel. In the corner of the room laid a pile of bills and taxes, overflowing and driving him mad. He never struggled in his life and carelessly spent his money, so he never realized what a struggle in life really was. He rose a fist and proceeded to crumple it into bits and pieces. His daughter, Octavia stood by the door, crying. Lately, her father has been meaner than usual and it's been hard to stay out of his way. She knew her father had been cheating on her mother for a long time now, thanks to the good-for-nothing Blitz. He single-handedly tore their family apart and without reason other than for lust. Octavia wanted to be even with Blitz, even if it meant murder or even worse. She always lived to her father's expectations until that one day where her father and mother fought for hours on end because of the bills and the expenses an the affairs and the heartbreak.

Blitz sat at the conference room table going through some old files while Loona took calls. "Loonie, I have a feeling something's coming for me," he sighed "-and I'm not sure if it's good or bad.. but can you promise something?" he asked. "What is it?" she turned her head in a snarky remark. "That you'll always be my best friend?" he smiled. "Oh." she sighed "Yeah.. yeah. I will." she gave a tiny smile as a caller rang. 

Blitz rolled his chair back and looked out the window. The streets were calm on days like these. He knew Moxxie and Millie were most likely home by now preparing for the next, and soon he was going to go home with Loona and they were probably going to eat cold pizza and drink stale soda mixed with alcohol to celebrate the weekend.