Fangirl interference

This story was requested by 1ddirectioner93. Thanks so much to the suggestion!

~~~~~~~~~

From the start of Drew contest career, he had always had a swarm of fangirls follow him around. In the beginning, he kind of enjoyed the attention. Though, when he met May, everything changed.

Suddenly, Drew didn't want anyone else's attention but his pretty brunette rival. She was everything he wanted in his life but had walkways been afraid to tell her. A few of Drew's fangirls took notice of his feelings and did little things to hinder their relationship.

Little did they know, it was those little things that actually encouraged May to confess to him.

"Hey May. What did you want to see me about?" Drew asked.

"Well...I have a lot to say, so just keep with me." May began. "You have done so much for me as we got to know each other and even with our disagreements and trying times. But, after everything we have been through together...I...I fell for you Drew. I feel really hard...and...I just had to tell you...before-"

Drew interrupted her speech with a kiss. It was sweet and tender and filled with love.

"You have nothing to worry about May. I love you too and that will never change." Drew promised.

From that moment, May and Drew were hardly apart and were often seen holding hands, kissing, and giving each other long hugs.

Drew's fangirls took quick notice and they didn't like it at all. So, they teamed up for the Ultimate plan to break them up.

"Ok girls. Are you ready for the plan?"

"You bet!"

"Then let's do this!"

So, the swarm of fangirls began the hunt for the new contest couple. They found them sitting on a park bench, being all affectionate and cute.

"I'm going to get something ice cream, you want any?" Drew asked, even though he knew the answer.

"Of course!" May chimed.

"Ok." Drew chuckled. "What flavor?"

"Chocolate." May replied.

"Alright. I'll be right back." Drew kissed her forehead before he stood up.

May remained on the bench with a small blush upon her cheeks. She was really happy with Drew and it felt as though nothing could change that.

"Hey!" One of the fangirls yelled.

May turned to see a group of angry girls standing near. All had their arms crossed and were glaring at her.

"Yes? Can I help you with something?" May asked.

"Yeah! Stay away from Drew!" Another barked.

"Excuse me?" May snarled. "But he is my boyfriend!"

Thankfully, before their shouting match got any further, Drew reappeared with the cold treats. He knew what was going on. After all, none of them were quite about it.

"Is there a problem here?" Drew asked calmly as he offered May her ice cream. The fangirls eyes grew wide as he put his arm around May. "Because I would like to continue having a pleasant date with my girlfriend."

The fangirls clammed up and slowly walked off. Unfortunately, that was only the beginning. They continues to attempt to come between them whenever May was left alone. But before they could even think to do anything, Drew would step in and dissolve the situation before it even started.

In the beginning, Drew was able to deal with it. After all he was protecting the girl he loves and would do anything for. He was patient with it. However, the more often these girls interrupted their dates and alone time, the more frustrated he became. Until finally, he had had enough.

Drew confronted from, making sure May wasn't around when he did so. He didn't know what would happen and he didn't want May around just in case.

Not that it helped, because the brunette happen to walk by and stopped to listen.

"Ok, look. You girls need to stop. Stop bothering May, stop interrupting our dates, and stop trying to interfere with our relationship." Drew stated.

"But Drew!" One of them wined. "We are just trying to help."

"Help? How is any of this, HELP." Drew snarled.

"Because we love you Drew and May isn't good enough for you. You deserve someone way better than her." Another replied.

"Isn't good enough? Isn't good enough!" Drew exclaimed in pure rage. All the girls finches at his harsh volume. "I love May! I love her so much and you know what, she makes me happier than I have ever been. She is so incredible and if anyone isn't good enough, it's me. May is so kind, sweet, adorable, and beyond beautiful. She is amazing with her Pokémon and in contests and she deserves the world. There needs to be more people in the world like her." He muttered the last statement under his breath before he continued at his normal volume. "If any of you cared for me at all, you would let me be happy and leave us alone. Now, leave. I don't want to see any of you around to ruin our dates again."

The girls were stunned. None of them ever imagined anything like this but they knew he was right. Slowly, the fangirls disappeared for the final time.

Once they were gone, Drew let out a tried breath.

"Glad that's over." Drew muttered, running his fingers through his hair. Then, he felt arms wrap around him from behind. "May? What are you doing?"

"I'm hugging my wonderful boyfriend." May smiled. "I heard everything you said. It was very sweet."

"I was just telling the truth." Drew remarked. He turned in her embrace. "But, now that we are free, how about a date? A real, uninterrupted date with my beautiful girlfriend." Drew gently kissed her hand.

"I'd love to." May giggled.

And so, they did and it was amazing.

THE END!!!