Chapter 20: Bright

Start from the beginning

Naruto sat back down in his chair. 

"I trust you are finished with your antics, Namikaze?" Danzo asked snarkily. Naruto fought the urge to roll his eyes. 

"Yep, sure am. Are we gonna wait forever you to talk or can Hokage-sama go now?" Naruto spoke shamelessly as if he didn't just hold an entire conversation. 

Hiruzen coughed, gathering everyone's attention. "Okay, I've made my decision on the teams." He listed all the irrelevant teams and finally got the ones the readers truly care about, what are they gonna do, patch up a hole, HA, good luck this is my story. 

"Team 7 will consist of Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and . . . ?" Hiruzen trailed off as he rose an eyebrow as he looked at Danzo. "Did you edit my list?" Everyone looked at Danzo who admitted with a nod. 

"I did, I believe they will be beneficial for the team's purpose, an assault team right?" Hiruzen narrowed his eyes. 

"I do not like the idea of using one of your personal troops on our main teams." Danzo shrugged. 

"They are the same age. . ." Hiruzen sighed and nodded. 

"Fine, and an unknown will be on Team 7 led by Naruto Namikaze." No one fought the decision, knowing this was going to happen. The Uchiha would get the wielder of the Sharingan. 

Asuma got Choji Akimichi, Shikamaru Nara, and Ino Yamanaka and Kurenai, who got promoted to Jounin a year ago, got Hinata Hyuga, Shino Aburama, and Kiba Inuzuka. 

"Go greet your team and we shall get to it!" Naruto nodded before looking at Kakashi, who got no team this year, Asuma, and Kurenai and grinned. 

"Let's go celebrate after we meet with our new teams, k? I think I'ma keep these guys." 

"Cause it's Itachi's little brother?" Asuma wondered as he lit up a cigarette, getting a look of disgust from Kurenai, but she ignored it. 

"YEP!" Naruto said, getting louder as he began prancing around the room. "I'm gonna go say hi to my new team, see you guys later!" He then popped out of the area, and Asuma got a glare from Kakashi.

"Why did you say his name? Don't you know Naruto accidentally killed him?" Asuma cringed.

"I didn't know he dealt the blow that killed the kid. Sorry, I'll be more careful." Kurenai nodded before opening the door.

"That'd be best." 

Naruto popped into the classroom, landing on the desk, surprising Mizuki and Iruka as well as the students. "Team 7, my name is Naruto Namikaze, you're with me!" Sasuke and Sakura stood up and walked over to Naruto. 

"Hello," Sakura got out.

"Hn," Sasuke grunted. Naruto grinned at Sasuke. 

"Oh you and I are going to get along real nice if you keep up that attitude, I guarantee it!" Something in his smile unnerved Iruka while Mizuki openly glared at the blonde, something Naruto didn't miss. 

"Welp, let's get going." He turned to Iruka. "Where should I go to find my third member?" Iruka was sweating and trembling slightly as he spoke.

"Uh, um, D-Danzo-sama said y-you'd find h-him at Training G-Ground 7." Naruto nodded and thanked the tan man before placing his hands on Sasuke and Sakura's heads before teleporting away and arriving on Training Ground 7. 

"Now to find your third teammate, now they may seem a little weird, but they grew up without any parents so that might be why," He whispered to both of them. "But to find them first is the real question, now where is h-" He stopped talking and prancing around as he looked at a boy in front of him, his blue eyes blinking.